Wrestlemania 30 04/06/2014

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2005
agreed bray is cash money on the mic his gimmick has dusty rhodes all over it but who ever is booking this bs needs to be fired but all of this comes from not having any competition to challenge the product right now vince is literary shoving bs down our throat and some of us is eating it up without questioning what he is feeding us lol this is the main reason I watch ring of honor it none of this crazy booking

Jul 24, 2005
on the real if I was writing the show tonight, it would be the perfect time to make cena a heel I would start the nwo with cena dolph, miz and barrett

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Legendary WWE Superstar The Undertaker was rushed to a hospital in New Orleans Sunday night after suffering a severe concussion.

WWE says Taker was injured during his match with Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania XXX -- doctors conducted various tests, including a CAT scan.

The 49-year-old wrestler suffered a concussion ... and he stayed overnight for further evaluation. He was released Monday morning.

In case you missed it ... Undertaker lost his match at WM 30 -- his first loss in the event's history -- and angry wrestling fans exploded on the Internet. #ThankYouTaker is still trending almost 24 hours later.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
on the real if I was writing the show tonight, it would be the perfect time to make cena a heel I would start the nwo with cena dolph, miz and barrett
Man, it's been the perfect time for Cena to turn heel for the past eight years lol.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Taker with a concussion? Does anybody have a link to the pin? My theory is maybe brock gave him a for real finisher, concussed him, then pinned him for real.

I just can't accept the wwe is this stupid lol