Wrestlemania 29 April 7, 2013

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Did he get booed? When they announced wm was gonna be at ny last year and cena was at the press conference that fool got booed pretty bad. So I assume the crowd let him have it.
If y'all didn't hear any boos then wwe piped in some crowd noise and pumped up the music.
yeah they booed his ass out that stadium then they booed the rock for hugging him and raising his hand. the fans just dont like him so honestly wwe needs to just heel turn him. noticed Hulk Hogan never got booed out no arena until a month or two before his n.w.o heel turn.

Feb 8, 2003
Cena shoulda smacked rock with the belt or something... This wm was way to anticlimactic..
that shit wouldve been classic. i thought for a second teh rock was about to rock bottom is ass after he hugged him.

The ending was wrestlemania 18 again like hogan passing the rock the torch. or wrestelmania 6 hulk passing warrior torch.

Feb 8, 2003
But cena is an 11 time champ... Why would he need the torch passed to him?? Lol
its wwe way to make him official and thinking fans would cheer to have the rock approve him. too bad it backfired and i wouldnt be surprised if the rock dont get booed by half tomorrow for hugging him and getting pinned clean. i got a feeling brock, sheild or someone gonna come out and fold the rock since he going away to do movies for few months.

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
Dolph is my favorite wrestler on the roster and I was expecting him to cash in in the biggest stage of them all..... He doesn't need to be in a damn tag match with Big E. pointless for him to have to have the briefcase now. Really curious to see how this all plays out. Tonight should be a good Raw.

Props: J-FUNKTION