Wrestlemania 29 April 7, 2013

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
na my friend everything about Fandango tonight was a bust ending was horrific for a WM match. Dudes career could have killed in his first match lol. Wasn't satisfied with Punk tonight but wasn't his fault

Feb 9, 2006
Pretty pathetiic WM imo. All match endings were predictable as hell. No surprises in the ppv AT ALL. The part that pisses me off the most, is this finisher/kickout back and forth shit. Between the Punk, Brock and Cena matches there was prob 20 finishers performed. Like really? U juse use the same formula match after match? Finisher, kickout, finisher, kick out ect. Fuckin whack.

Taker too old and slow, the fact that there was no blood or major weapon use in the HHH match was a huge let down. Can we get some people going thru tables? Trash cans getting smashed? Nothin, just gay chair shots and HHH holding the kimora lock for 15 mins. Lamest of all Cena winning clean and Rock giving him props. Fuckin lame and shitty way to end a shitty night. Glad I didnt pay for this. Iv seen better RAW shows than this ppv. p.s Del Rio is now my fav wrestler haha dude is tha shit.

2/10

Aug 16, 2003
C- from me. They had TONS of opportunity to make this memorable and set up years worth of story just to drop the ball again.

There were some decent matches but overall a lackluster show. I mean how can Living Color steal the show from most of the matches lol.

Best match of the night goes to Taker and Punk. I wish the streak would end..but now I know it wont. The one guy that could end it and live with it WWE wouldnt let do it. Hella weak IMO.

Feb 8, 2003
Brock is fucken awesome, his intensity and strength is great made that match. Pretty weak they have him lose all his ppv matches.
brock just there for fun he getting paid 5 million so he dont care if he wins noticed how he be laughing and hitting opponents stiff.

overall this wrestlemania was shitty and below average at best

Props: heyzel
Feb 8, 2003
C- from me. They had TONS of opportunity to make this memorable and set up years worth of story just to drop the ball again.

There were some decent matches but overall a lackluster show. I mean how can Living Color steal the show from most of the matches lol.

Best match of the night goes to Taker and Punk. I wish the streak would end..but now I know it wont. The one guy that could end it and live with it WWE wouldnt let do it. Hella weak IMO.
if it ends Cena or brock will be the one to end it mark my words. next year takers last mania match people on my facebook met him at axcess and they all said he told them wm xxx is probaly his last.