wow...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2005
i was eating at the BEST mexican place around (three brothers in east palo alto) and all of a sudden i see a car pull in the parking lot...following it in was a cop car...the cop goes up to the window they talk for a few minutes and then he makes the guy get out...the guy driving was a guy i graduated with and after they made him get out, they searched his car...they opened the trunk and pulled out a gun, a huge bag of weed and a screw driver...basically hes fucked...

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
I heard about that mexian resurant, the doughnut fajitas are really good huh jake?

Yeah possession of a screwdriver in a class A felony, hes fucked

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
nice, you witnessed your first illeagal search.....prepare for many more, especially first hand ones where you're the one searching

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
J-Boeg said:
i was eating at the BEST mexican doughnut place around (three brothers in east palo alto) and all of a sudden i see a car pull in the parking lot...following it in was a boeg car...the boeg goes up to the window they talk for a few minutes and then he makes the guy get out...the guy driving was a guy i used to fuck in high school and after they made him get out, they searched his car...they opened the trunk and pulled out a gun, a huge bag of weed and a screw driver...basically hes fucked...

Fixed.

Cmoke

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
i bet you helped slap the cuffs on you fuckin snitch. fuck you still postin on this site for? obviously attention only.