wow...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cmoke

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
i dont think you were even registered to be around for somthing that long ago boegmeister.... In fact i bet the only reason u could possibly know about it is because you kick it with dirty shoez and he was just showin you the cool comeback he just whipped up after a solid 15 minutes of reworking 2 or 3 sentences so that my feeling would be indefinatly hurt.

Feb 28, 2005
ok, listen up fuckers...it was taken out cuz he also had weed and a gun...i dont know, i was inside the restaraunt watching it, i wasnt right there...but i got pulled over and a cop opened my trunk, took out my baseball bat and asked why i had it ( i was wearing my teams baseball shirt) then took cleats out and asked what i was doing with them....cops will find ways to say you have things for other reasons...but the gun and weed theres no excuse

May 6, 2002
I got pulled over 5 months ago and the cop pulled out 2 guns and 6 boxes (300 shells). He couldnt do a damn thing because I'm as legit as can be. Looked dumb as hell when 3 more showed up and tried their best to get me for something. Then they let me go. It was a great feeling.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

man some yall mu'fuckaz is dumb as fuck....cant you mu'fuckaz read, keep mentionin' the fuck'n screw driver, didnt you read about the gun and the fuck'n weed....yall must be blind or soemshit lol .......and fuck you j-boeg this prolly another one of your made up ass storys to get attention on here....

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

^yea...but judge'n from all the replys it didnt come across as if they was jokin'....either way fuck the boegs....