Wow, the niners situation lookin awful...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2003
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...forefront-of-harbaugh-hunt-49ers-mull-options

Basically,

u offer harbaugh $4.5 mil!?!?!?!....

r u fucking serious????....thats it!!?!?!

lol!!!!!!!

then u get dissed by Josh mcdaniels!!!!!???

but how the fuck do u even consider him for a head coach!?!?!...

he was caught cheating against your team!

FUCKING PATHETIC....

congrats to the niners....you have officially taken the raiders off the hook for the most wacky organization...

Jed York is a FUCKING IDIOT....

"we will turn this around and win the division"....oh ok dumbass
"money is no object"....referring to finding a coach after firing that HORRIBLE hire Dingleberry....oh ok dumbass....$4.5 mil???...GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

good luck...:knockout:

May 9, 2002
He offered a COLLEGE FOOTBALL coach 4.5 mil, and your mad, becuase you think they didnt offer ENOUGH? LOLWUT!

Yes, becuase so many college coaches have had great success in the NFL. Right now, Harbaugh is sitting here laughing, thinking to himself "i have ZERO track record of NFL HC experience, and these morons are THROWING money at me like im a GOD".

The Yorks are just slightly less dumb than Miami's owner.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
and the raiders looking any better? lol @ Lechler speaking the truth. and the raiders signing another punter, Raiderland is still the #1 laughing stock of the NFL.

im GLAD Jed didnt offer the same amount as Miami, overpaying a 1st time head coach and making him the highest paid coach in theleague was a good move....

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
As a Niners fan, I'm pretty unhappy with the whole damn situation. I don't know how many more years I can take this and it seems like we're still doomed from over paying players from the dynasty days. I might become a Chiefs fan. At least if they suck I can expect that. The 49ers are still expected to be a good team every year because of past success.

Dec 4, 2006
Yep. The niners organization is the biggest joke in the NFL. No question.

Have you heard all the shit they've said about Al Davis for firing Cable?

hardcore raider fans have called it a "stupid move"

"the beginning of another pathetic season"

and i could tell you more...but you won't believe it..

players that were planning on staying that are on free agency don't even want to stay and play....

but hey.....your 8-8 record is all you need to solidify your comebacks.....right?

Jan 4, 2003
Have you heard all the shit they've said about Al Davis for firing Cable?

hardcore raider fans have called it a "stupid move"

"the beginning of another pathetic season"

and i could tell you more...but you won't believe it..

players that were planning on staying that are on free agency don't even want to stay and play....

but hey.....your 8-8 record is all you need to solidify your comebacks.....right?
fuck what anyone says... people are acting like Cable was this great coach or something.. Hue Jackson came in 1 season and offense simply improved.. and if one was bound to leave Al had to stay with the best choice and thats Jackson.. (if he even does become our HC) players need to man up and play tha game their paid to do.. many of the players where upset when we cut ties with losers like Norv & Kiffin.. nothin new... and honestly if we didnt have Hue Jackson as OC this season tha raiders would have prob had another 4 or 5 win season.. our offense was that bad! were just not gonna take that Mike Singletary route, have one 8-8 season and then tha next straight to being losers.. Im just glad tha raiders are a fairly young team, with a great draft pick of rookies last year who are under contract and will be here for a while... tha smart move would be to promote Jackson as HC so that this offense doesnt have to do too many changes once again and will only be better with a real Xs and Os coach running tha show..