WOW: 40 GLOCC SUES THE GAME Over Street Fight "He Pulled a GUN On Me!"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
lmao game on instagram....

@40glocc & his girlfriend at the senior prom.... Always had bitch in you.. It was only a matter of time before I exposed yo punk ass... Now you got COPS knocking on my door disturbing my Madden game & shit ?!?!?!?!? Come out the closet nigga... & only reason you cut ya Cameron Diaz flip is because you receeding.. If not... You & Taylor Swift would have the same hairstyle blood... This nigga Lawrence White is a HOE.. #KatStacks2

lmao. People be hating on the game saying he fake and etc but honestly wheres the proof he fake all he done was prove he real and prevailed look at his track record.

wrecked joe buddens, destroyed g unit(noticed that click went down hill after the game mixtape disses), called jay z out, whooped 40 glocc ass, mopped ras kass twice, just whopped ol boy from cte ass at lil waynes b day party, ended that model chicks career, shook ice burgany made him wreck his car, whooped a nigga on a basketball court.

shit thats more then enough shit right there to prove he not some average fraud rapper.

May 25, 2009
i'ma laugh when the judge throws out 40's case all he has to do is look at the videos of 40 knocking out bums, confessing to pulling a gun on menace and saying he was going to shoot him, tweeting that he was going to show up at games wedding and get payback lmao! its a wrap for this rat better move to alaska and become a crab fishermen lol.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
i'ma laugh when the judge throws out 40's case all he has to do is look at the videos of 40 knocking out bums, confessing to pulling a gun on menace and saying he was going to shoot him, tweeting that he was going to show up at games wedding and get payback lmao! its a wrap for this rat better move to alaska and become a crab fishermen lol.
The game can just say dude is a bully and that he was doing a community service lol

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Wow, what a little pussy ass bitch. Why not just call game out for a fair one? Fucking faggotry at it's finest.....

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
And I think I'm one of the few that actually liked his first solo that dropped like 10 years ago...bought it back in the day. Production by Battlecat, Dr. Dre etc., feat. Tray Deee, Kurupt, Spice 1, Suga Free, Bad Azz, Ras Kass...Was a cool album and I was looking forward to more music, but then it al went downhill. Don't know why some of these cats just can't try to stay relevant by dropping quality music instead of talkin shit and posting youtube videos...

Feb 8, 2003
When did Game fight Ras Kass a second time??
he beat him up in 2007 then again last year (2011) at the club on new years in front of 40 glocc and others. they all tweeted about it remember thats how the game and 40 glocc beef started. ras kass tried to say game punched him and ran but i dont believe that bc game like twice his size so why do he have to run.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
ras kass be coming up with real lame excuses about his scraps with game..

the first one he said " if game actually knocked me out,my jewerly would have been gone,he woulda took my chain" or something like that....like everybody who knocks somebody out wants to rob that fool too..the last fight i go into i knocked dude out and the fight was done,i didnt sit there and go through his pockets and rip his chain off...ras needs to quit

Props: Really Treal