Would You Mosh?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
The last show I went to I saw this huge, beast of an individual standing around. And like 10 minutes before the show starts I see him take his shirt off and start bouncing back and forth in place like a fucking boxer and that dude fucked shit up in the mosh pit. I made a mental note to stay away from that fucker. I stayed in the lesser pit and, you know, watched the show.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Mosh pits would usually break out at the Tech N9ne shows I would go to. Most of the people participating seemed cool and would pick up anyone that fell. I never participated. I would just get too pissed off if someone clocked me, whether purposely or accidentally.

Dec 26, 2004
I like to jus watch sometimes, more the show, to see how wild they can get at metal shows. I seen some good peoples that help you up right away when others fall.

Apr 23, 2006
lmao damn you guys got cock on the mind or somethin

or maybe after i posted my picture you all started fantasizin about my sexy amishness

either way i dont swing that way never have never will

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Used to like moshing but only at punk shows. Moshing at a metal show means you have to be a 3rd degree black belt with all them jump kicks and retarded shit people do.

Now I just like going to shows and watching but sometimes that means that you have to be somewhat in/close to the pit unless you want to watch from 100 feet back.

The moshing doesn't really get to me; it's all the kids crowd surfing that drives me nuts. I thought I broke my neck at a me first and the gimme gimmes show when some fat kid landed on my head when I wasn't expecting him to. I try not to hate too bad though cause I remember when it was fun.

FYI: Fights in pits are pretty rare. Sure you'll have the few guys walk around that look like they want to fight but that's hardly ever the case. They're just their to blow off some steam.

Nov 24, 2003
Thats something you talk about with your priest or counselor

Im sure this isnt the best way to get it off your chest

LMAO

I think he typed his story backwards too;

montroller510 said:
i was like 13 yrs old and the mosh pit was taking over our section of the crowd

i tried to back out but got surrounded and fucked up i got elbowed in the face and fell down

some big ass dude picked me up and put me on his shoulders and

i got my shit poushed in in a mosh pit at the anger management tour

Don't start a story with the ending dood lol.

Jun 5, 2004
LMAO MONTOLLER. HAHA U GOT UR SHIT PUSHED IN, WTF.

SORRY HOMIE BUT DAMN, I LOL'D

U TELL TELL THAT STORY AT A PARTY YET?

"YEA GUYS, ONE TIME AT A CONCERT I GOT MY SHIT POUSHED IN THEN SOME BIG ASS DUDE PUT ME ON HIS SHOULDERS AND HAD HIS WAY WITH ME"

HAHA U GOT LIL BOW WOW'D