Would You Mosh?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
i wonder how many fights have broken out....what do you do?......"dude your moshin too fuckin hard, you just broke my nose"...not to mention, im guessing a majority of people moshing are drunk...

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I dont know, Ive never actually participated, from what I understand like the real hardcore mosh pits, it was like an actual big ass fight almost. Im sure the fights from doing that shit are countless though.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I dont know, Ive never actually participated, from what I understand like the real hardcore mosh pits, it was like an actual big ass fight almost. Im sure the fights from doing that shit are countless though.
yeah I know people who have been in mosh pits a lot... my boy from my old job used to stay goin to rock concerts... and always told me about mosh pits and how crazy they were... then tried to get me to go with him... I was like fuuuuck that

Jride

Sicc OG
Dec 24, 2008
i love HED PE most pits.. no fists.. just mad elbows and pushing.. I got knocked down a couple times, but its the type of show where u help people out and get picked up and pick up people n shit.. I elbowed my buddy in the face on accident and fucked up his jaw.. Haha..

Dec 25, 2003
Theres always some drunk shirtless redneck going around trying to start fights

One time this bitch brought a purse with hella heavy shit and she was swinging it around on purpose

She hit some guy and he slapped her face so hard I put my hand over my own cheek

It sounded like the thunderclap from hell

Apr 23, 2006
i got my shit poushed in in a mosh pit at the anger management tour

i was like 13 yrs old and the mosh pit was taking over our section of the crowd

i tried to back out but got surrounded and fucked up i got elbowed in the face and fell down

some big ass dude picked me up and put me on his shoulders and took me out lol i prolly would have died