Would you be friends with someone who drove a......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 15, 2005
Lil Dan said:
i wouldnt care. it'll be funny to shine on ppl like the one guy said ans watch 'em scatter like roaches..

it's fun scaring ppl too lol.

one of my friends has an older version and they're not that bad..
Lil' Dan has spoken. EL-OH-ELZ.

And, for the record, I wouldn't give a fuck about being their friend. We would just be mashing in my car unless his was the only one around.

X MAN

Sicc OG
Oct 21, 2004
Those cars are cool it's some of the doods that get em I don't like. Ridin on ya ass making you think they are the cops on a mission. Then they pass you and its some goober with cheap stunna shades and a grin thinkin its funny.

Dec 25, 2003
I had a 98 contour commuter that was once a govt. vehicle. Shit looked spot on like an undercover car. I would hear dudes whistle and yell out "ey!" or "po comin" when I drove through the hood.

Jan 23, 2006
coondogg26 said:
i wouldnt give a fuck, but those do trip me out when im drivin cause i always think its a po, then i just get fuckin pissed when i find out i slowed down or put my blunt out for nuttin
Amen:siccness:

Aug 24, 2003
what car do you drive dirty shoez? those are comfortable as fuck to ride in you could load up 5 people comfortably and hot box like a mother fucker with leather interior and ac, and shit could have a v8 in it too, get one thats fully loaded, wtf is wrong with it/you? scared someone would beat you up or something cause it looks like it could be an undercover? hahaha

May 31, 2006
M BUTCHER 206 said:
what car do you drive dirty shoez? those are comfortable as fuck to ride in you could load up 5 people comfortably and hot box like a mother fucker with leather interior and ac, and shit could have a v8 in it too, get one thats fully loaded, wtf is wrong with it/you? scared someone would beat you up or something cause it looks like it could be an undercover? hahaha
exactly what goes down in mine.. plus plenty of room for dickin down hoes when a house is too far

Aug 24, 2003
JackArtist510 said:
exactly what goes down in mine.. plus plenty of room for dickin down hoes when a house is too far
fuck yeah man too bad you cant hit this blunt im smoking right now cause thats real shit

fuck it man id take one of those fully loaded any day, throw some 20s on that bitch and you got a clean ass ride

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
M BUTCHER 206 said:
Seeing as though 98% of the time I go for a drive, it's either me or just one other person......I drive a COUPE.

And if i wanted to stunt, I'd get the 300m or something else domestic.......anything but a white 4-door ford.