Would you be friends with someone who drove a......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2006
east bay
^^^
Lol, I would lay down in the back seat, gay ass car.

LurccH918 said:
i thought u got banned ant^^^???

welcome back lol

Yeahh, It was just for a week i guess.
Its whatever, thanks for the welcome back tho'.
=]

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i had a homie wit that shit, an another one wit an older model shit got us mad at times when they hit the block all crazy an shit wen we was chillin but if you aint on the block than you shouldnt trip....

Oct 21, 2006
AHAHAH this is a great thread.

coondogg26 said:
i wouldnt give a fuck, but those do trip me out when im drivin cause i always think its a po, then i just get fuckin pissed when i find out i slowed down or put my blunt out for nuttin
So true. all cop cars make me think that. Most of the time it probably is one.

If you were being serious though, I could give a shit what my friends drive. It wouldnt stop me from being their friend. If I just met them, I might judge em a bit on that.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Think like this....

If someone who was already your friend was either gonna get one of these.... or a Cadillac, Escalade, ANYTHING else.... would you want him to get this shit? Because the novelty/funniness would wear off REAL QUICK.

Feb 24, 2006
man if i had that car i would be scaring hella people
id hop out at parties and say i was a undercover and tell drunk underage rocker kids to give me a bribe if they wanted to keep there freedom haha