WOULD U BECOME A COP IF....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i know a couple cops that are koo , they always helped out kids n shit proably the only good ones i know they were my football coaches from when i was 8-12 they are good peoples , sometimes they would recruit kids from oakland even through out league was strictly a fremont resident league lol helped us win a couple of championships too.

i wouldn't become a cop but it'd be nice to have all that power n shit , pull over up tight white people , soccer moms , fine ass females just to holla,homies n random people just to scare em,find out who got the best bomb,drink n drive.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Vamps said:

Why? Who are you trying to keep out?
Vamps
IX.
man, for reals, i hate the drug problem in this country. i wanted to be part of an organization that was making an effort to keep drugs out of this country. drugs have fucked up my homeboys, and family, and i have always hated that. that's why i joined the coast guard, which by the way, a boat just seized 10,000 lbs of cocaine off of florida. but on the real, i don't want to keep moving around to shitty places like this (new york) i would like to be in cali, or texas. but there are a bunch of scrapas in san diego, so i don't know........maybe i'll keep the scrapas out. i am latino too so i have nothing against latinos unless they are claiming something if that is what you are implying vamps

Jan 25, 2003
i would love to be a cop i would plunger rape everyone then let them off because thats a good enough punishment

if any of you know me, you know that my penis was cut off when i was taking a shit and flushed with my dick still in the toilet, and it was yanked off viciously, thats why i rape with a plunger.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
LMFAO @ this thread.....this iz what they were talkin bout....bullshit ass threadz turn into even more bullshit lol....im rollin over fuckin laughin