WOULD U BECOME A COP IF....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2002
EVEN THO MOST OF US DISLIKE THE COPZ, WOULD U BECOME ONE IF U COULD RUN SHIT LIKE THAT ONE GUY FROM "THE SHIELD?"...I MEAN, IM NOT A SNITCH, AND WOULDNT WANNA BE A NARC, BUT THERE ARE COPZ LIKE THAT, AND THEY MAKE HELLA LOOT OFF INSIDE DEALS AND STUFF, PLUS U COULD MAKE SURE UR HOMIEZ NEVER GOT BUSTED WITH ILLEGAL SHIT, AND U COULD LET THEM OFF OR PULL SOME STRINGS....SO THE QUESTION IS "IF U COULD BE GUARANTEED TO RUN SHIT AND MAKE LOOT LIKE THAT, WOULD U BECOME A COP?

Apr 25, 2002
No.....I see what you mean by perks, but I couldn't commit myself to a cause I don't believe in (I don't mean law & order, because that's neccessary in society, I just think there are a lot of laws out there that are wrong, and a lot of cops who are assholes). Plus I couldn't bring myself to be around all those cops all the time....

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
fuck that...ive never thought of...nor will i think of bein a pig....that shit iz 4 snitchz...after all the shit ive been thru wit pigz...thatz the last thing on my mind

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
one way to think of it could also be though, you could make a difference in how they treat homeboys in the town. if you became (i am not sure the ranking system in the police force) let's say, a county sherriff or something, you could let alot of homeboys go and bust the officers ass that harrass people if you got word of something like that. everytime i get harrassed, i always think, i wish i knew a homeboy that was a high ranking official in the force to keep my name outta files and shit.....just a thought though

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
u got ur responez ill tell u that...im sure woodie aint pissed...but like most of us...we hate copz...they did all of us dirty one way or another

Dec 29, 2002
AtUrAyAcAmEl said:
but like most of us...we hate copz...they did all of us dirty one way or another
I CAN DEFINITELY FEEL U ON THAT ONE, HOMEBOY... A COP BUSTED ME ONE TIME FOR A GRAM AND THE NEXT THING I KNOW, IM IN THE POLICE STATION BEING ASKED Y I GOT CAUGHT DEALING CRYSTAL METH!!! FUCK THE COPZ ON THAT 1!

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
i have considered doing border patrol when i get out of the military, i don't think it is too much different from the coast guard, but i haven't really looked into it and i have never been far enough south to see what they do. i don't think they are cops....does anyone know for sure?

Nov 8, 2002
All I know iz dont be border patrole because if u did, u would move down here(I live 2hours from Mexico)& u would regret it.It sux like a motha fucka down here.It would be a cool place if your like 70 & retired & your down wit hunting & fishing all the time.Besides all that there aint nuttin but scrapz down here.

Apr 25, 2002
i got cops in my family....my uncle is a cop...my dad is a police dispatcher(answers 911 emergency calls)

not the line of work i would ever choose..but i still respect and love my fam...for damn sure

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
thatz a diffrent story...thatz family...N u gotta support them n e way possible...

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
thatz what i said when i first saw it...but hey...i lke 2 get my word out on n e thing that iz posted up on here