Worldwide Choppers to be ONLY Tech, Busta, Yela, Twista?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
peep Tech's twitter... https://twitter.com/TechN9ne

the short version: legal teams from one of the "big name" artists are worried that 9 people on a track will take away from the big artist's shine

at least it isn't one of the artists themselves. at least I hope not. I thought that was the case until he mentioned keeping them on the track and dropping the lesser-known artists

thoughts?

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
the "rebel" in me says drop the big name artist whose legal team is causing a stink, though that might not be fair to the artist themself (if it isn't their issue) and there's an obvious economic/commercial logic to keeping it at tech/busta/twista/yela

Jun 12, 2005
I like that idea of dropping just the artist which ever label is bitching about... but what if its Busta or Yela. Those are the main reason a lot of ppl want to peep the track.

A huge track full of 9 or 10 different emcees is cool but at the same time I dont want to listen to 4 or 5 verses that are only sub par before hearing Tech/Bust/Yela.

Hell I might be surprised and everyone kills it...