Woodie's Blackbird (WTF IS THIS SHIT)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2005
MRxBULLETx831 said:
FUCK CLOSIN THE THREAD...WHAT U SCARED OF? THE TRUTH?

AND EVERYTHING REELTALK JUST SAID, I AGREE WITH...WHY YOU DEDICATING ALBUMS AND WHAT NOT TO A CHILD KILLER....YOU WANNA KILL YOURSELF THEN WHATEVER BUT TO KILL A 1 YEAR OLD AND 3 YEAR OLD? NO PASSES
foo how do u even kno that shits true the media gets in to your head thats what they wana do and look they did the reason i sed close the thread cuz its disrespect to b talking about it

Jan 27, 2005
do i? truthfully i dont believe shit on the news or shit like that the only way i believe something if i seen it happen my uncle is in prison right now he has 15 years left for some shit he nvr did but the media exploited it out there like he did i believe my uncle when he said he didnt do it

Jun 5, 2004
SANDMAN said:
Damn, he postin this everywhere.. he even posted it in OPEN FORUM, Woodie you might wanna address that one, because everyone reads that forum.
THIS DUDE EVEN PUT THIS ARTICLE IN THE "WELCOME B-LEGIT TO THE SICCNESS" THREAD IN BART...LMAO

May 1, 2002
man this shit should be left alone news media will always portay the government as being rightful example the war overseas and portay the pigs as saviors now if u werent there or know what really happen then u shouldnt speak on it !

Jul 27, 2005
No one Knows what happened for sure, Unless you were there and seen it go down first hand.@Lil Skare crow, What point are you trying to prove by postin this in every thread from BART to OPEN FORUM? WOODIE didnt have nothin to do with the situation, and obviously misses his homeboy. Thats Right.... "HIS" homeboy. If he actually did it... He will pay for his sins when he goes in Front of the Creator for judgement. You are only proving that you are stupid by Postin this in threads that have nothing to do with this. Let it go. It's none of your Buisness and it doesnt concern you, Me or The rest of us on this board. It happened many years ago and doesnt matter anymore. R.I.P. to the Kids that were killed.

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
THIS SHIT AGAIN HUH???? ONE FUCKIN' ARTICLE AND YOU'RE CONVINCED ON EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED....DAMN, YOU'RE PART OF THE WALKIN' BLIND IF THAT'S THE CASE....I REALLY HAVE NO CONCERN WHAT ANYONE THINKS, BRING UP THOSE WORDS OF BLACKBIRD IN OUR PRESCENCE AND SEE THE REACTION YOU'LL GET THEN....AS FOR R.I.P. FOR KAYLEONNA AND KAVIE, TRY READIN' THE INSIDE COVERS, THEY WERE MY GODDAUGHTERS....I GUESS MOST PEOPLE HAVEN'T SEEN AND LEARNED WHAT A SWAT TEAM IS CAPABLE OF AND WHAT THE CITY OFFICIALS AND MEDIA IS CAPABLE OF AFTER THE SWAT TEAM FUCKS UP BIG TIME....ONE ARTICLE WRITTEN BY A PUPPET AND ALL OF THE SUDDEN YOU KNOW THE TRUTH....OPEN YOUR EYES AND THINK HARD BEFORE YOU'RE SO QUICK TO PLACE JUDGEMENT ON WHATS THE TRUTH.

LILSKARECROW, IS THIS A BI-ANNUAL INFATUATION YOU HAVE....IF THAT'S THE CASE WE CAN MEET UP AND YOU CAN GET A FREE HISTORY LESSON ON BLACKBIRD 101....I CAN DRIVE YOU BY THE HOUSE HE DIED IN, WE CAN TAKE YOU TO EVERY SPOT THE HOMEBOY LIT UP AND THE STORY BEHIND IT, SHOW YOU HIS SECRET CUTS HE WOULD USE TO GET BETWEEN THEM BLOCKS DOWNTOWN, SHOW YOU THE DIRT HOLES IN THE ALLEYS COVERED WITH WOOD AND DIRT WHERE THE ARTILLERY WAS KEPT, SHOW THE SPOTS WHERE HE JUMPED IN THE DELTA WITH PIECES OF STYROFOAM FROM BROKEN BOUY'S IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND ELUDED CAPTURE FROM THE POLICE....I CAN GIVE YOU YOUR FIX HOMIE, WE CAN MAKE A DAY OF IT, WHATTA YA' THINK????

TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T SO QUICK TO RUN THEIR MOUTH AND REALIZE THEY DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED....THANK YOU.

Jun 28, 2003
@WOODIE

SO THEN WHAT YOUR SAYING THEN IS THAT ITS THE COPS FAULT THAT BLACKBIRD TOOK HIS KIDS HOSTAGE RIGHT?...THEY FORCED HIM TO PUT HIS KIDS IN THE LINE OF FIRE RIGHT?....FUCK THE MEDIA ....THE AFTERMATH MAY BE DISPUTABLE, BUT WHAT IS NOT IS THAT HE PUT HIS CHILDREN IN DANGER....U CANT BLAME THE PO-POS FOR THIS ONE...NOBODY EXCEPT BLACKBIRD PUT HIS KIDS IN THAT SITUATION...HE DIDNT NEED TO HOLD THEM HOSTAGE...IN THE 40-SOMETHING HOURS IT TOOK BEFORE IT ENDED, HE COULD HAVE HANDED HIS KIDS OFF AT ANY TIME...WHAT I CANT GET IS WHY U DONT SAY NUTHIN BAD ABOUT IT....THE ONLY THING YOU WROTE ABOUT THE DEAD KIDS IS "READ THE INSIDE COVERS" FOR RIP SHOUT OUTS TO THEM...BUT U WENT INTO A BIG SPILL ON BLACKBIRDS STREET CREDZ LIKE THAT EVEN PERTAINS TO THE SITUATION...GUESS IN THE END, SNITCHING AND CLAIMING THE SOUTH IS THE ONLY THING NORTENOS CANT STAND...CHILD KILLING IS OK RIGHT?...U CANT TAKE A MIDDLE GROUND ON THIS ISSUE...YOU EITHER CONDONE IT OR CONDEMN IT....

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
OBVIOUSLY YOUR MIND IS MADE UP, AND ONCE AGAIN I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK, WHO ARE YOU TO QUESTION ME ABOUT THIS SUBJECT OVER THE INTERNET????....IT WON'T CHANGE ANYTHING OR ERASE THE PAIN THAT STILL LINGERS IN HIS HOMEBOYZ AND FAMILYS HEARTS....

Sep 20, 2005
MRxBULLETx831 said:
@WOODIE

SO THEN WHAT YOUR SAYING THEN IS THAT ITS THE COPS FAULT THAT BLACKBIRD TOOK HIS KIDS HOSTAGE RIGHT?...THEY FORCED HIM TO PUT HIS KIDS IN THE LINE OF FIRE RIGHT?....FUCK THE MEDIA ....THE AFTERMATH MAY BE DISPUTABLE, BUT WHAT IS NOT IS THAT HE PUT HIS CHILDREN IN DANGER....U CANT BLAME THE PO-POS FOR THIS ONE...NOBODY EXCEPT BLACKBIRD PUT HIS KIDS IN THAT SITUATION...HE DIDNT NEED TO HOLD THEM HOSTAGE...IN THE 40-SOMETHING HOURS IT TOOK BEFORE IT ENDED, HE COULD HAVE HANDED HIS KIDS OFF AT ANY TIME...WHAT I CANT GET IS WHY U DONT SAY NUTHIN BAD ABOUT IT....THE ONLY THING YOU WROTE ABOUT THE DEAD KIDS IS "READ THE INSIDE COVERS" FOR RIP SHOUT OUTS TO THEM...BUT U WENT INTO A BIG SPILL ON BLACKBIRDS STREET CREDZ LIKE THAT EVEN PERTAINS TO THE SITUATION...GUESS IN THE END, SNITCHING AND CLAIMING THE SOUTH IS THE ONLY THING NORTENOS CANT STAND...CHILD KILLING IS OK RIGHT?...U CANT TAKE A MIDDLE GROUND ON THIS ISSUE...YOU EITHER CONDONE IT OR CONDEMN IT....
i agree to the fullest

Jun 28, 2003
WOODIE said:
OBVIOUSLY YOUR MIND IS MADE UP, AND ONCE AGAIN I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK, WHO ARE YOU TO QUESTION ME ABOUT THIS SUBJECT OVER THE INTERNET????....IT WON'T CHANGE ANYTHING OR ERASE THE PAIN THAT STILL LINGERS IN HIS HOMEBOYZ AND FAMILYS HEARTS....

then i suppose we will agree to disagree

Jan 21, 2003
THE MEDIA FEEDS OFF THE LESS FORTUNATE. TWO INCONS 2 PAC AND BIGGIE WERE DEAD THANKS TO THE MEDIA. THE MEDIA REPORS OF THIS BIG RAP WAR BETWEEN THE BAY AND KANSAS CITY DUE TO THE DEATH'S OF MAC DRE AND FAT TONE. AND THE PEOPLE (FANS) FUEL THAT FIRE WITH RUMORS AND SHIT THEY HAVE NO BUSINESS SPEAKIN ON. ONLY GOD CAN POINT THE FINGER AND JUDGE A MOTHAFUCKER. HOW THE WHOLE BLACKBIRD ISSUE HOW IT TURNED OUT LIVES WERE LOST. BUT NOBODY KNOW'S WHAT THE FUCK REALLY HAPPENED. DID YOU EVER THINK MAYBE THE COPS MADE IT TO BE THIS WAY. YOU GOT A WHOLE FUCKIN SWAT TEAM. YOUR MIND IS CONFUSED AS FUCK YOU GOT YOUR LITTLE ONES BY YOU. MAYBE HE WAS HUGGIN THEM TO PROTECT THEM. POLICE OPENED FIRE AND SHOT HIS KIDS. SEE THAT'S ME RIGHT THERE JUMPIN INTO CONCLUSIONS NOBODY KNOW'S WHAT THE FUCK REALLY HAPPENED. N THIS MOTHAFUCKERS DO JUMP AT GUN POINT CHECK OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO ELIAN GONZALEZ.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Its fun posting about shit like this scarcrow, but when the media lies about a family member or loved one, we will see how you feel. Pull the fucking blinders off your sheep.

Apr 25, 2002
i just dont know why mufuckas got so much shit to say..when in actuality you shouldnt really give a fuck..were you Blackbirds homie? did u know him? if not shut your fuckin mouth about it..you arent necessarily supportin what may or may not have happened by supporting ECCR and Woodie..act like u donthave homeboys who have done wrong....or family..or your damn self for that matter...right or wrong love is love so i dont have any problems with Woodie showin love to his fam...just lend support where its deserved in your eyes...and let it stop there..aint like yall are bein told to wear RIP Bird shirts and fuckin tatoos so just be easy..yall opening up old wounds on some hoe shit

Aug 9, 2005
Mtown Criminal said:
i just dont know why mufuckas got so much shit to say..when in actuality you shouldnt really give a fuck..were you Blackbirds homie? did u know him? if not shut your fuckin mouth about it..you arent necessarily supportin what may or may not have happened by supporting ECCR and Woodie..act like u donthave homeboys who have done wrong....or family..or your damn self for that matter...right or wrong love is love so i dont have any problems with Woodie showin love to his fam...just lend support where its deserved in your eyes...and let it stop there..aint like yall are bein told to wear RIP Bird shirts and fuckin tatoos so just be easy..yall opening up old wounds on some hoe shit
Exactly what i was thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.