Woodie's Blackbird (WTF IS THIS SHIT)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 4, 2004
EXPOSING BLACKBIRD

Tragedy repeats itself with murder-suicide

FIVE years to the day after a distraught father killed his two children after holding them hostage for hours, the scene repeated itself in a small, quiet northern California town.
Carlos Joseph Ramirez shot his one and three-year-old girls to death before turning the gun on himself — on the fifth anniversary of the other murder-suicide in Antioch, 50 miles east of San Francisco.
"It is too eerie," said Joe Appel, a lawyer who represented the wife of the first killer.
In the 1993 incident, police gave Joel Souza ten minutes to surrender after he had held his children at gunpoint for nine hours. With one minute to go, his eight-year-old son and his five-year-old daughter before killing himself.
As a result, police chose to wait for Ramirez to give in during the hostage crisis, in the hope that he would eventually surrender.
But the ending was the same.
The latest tragedy ended 42 hours after Ramirez, 22, forced his way into the home of ex-girlfriend Cami Viramontes and took his two daughters hostage.
During the nearly two-day ordeal, police constantly talked with Ramirez by telephone. Friends outside held a banner that read: "Carlos, we love you."
Then suddenly, negotiations went sour.
Police said Ramirez cried out: "What is wrong with me?" Then, "Oh, my God, I love you," followed by the countdown, "5, 4, 3, 2 …"
Shortly thereafter negotiators heard what they believed was a gunshot, said police Lieutenant Rich Marchoke. Police were unable to re-establish contact with Ramirez.
In a bedroom of the house in a pleasant neighbourhood of well-kept single family homes shaded by trees, they found Ramirez and his younger daughter already dead. His older daughter, still showing some signs of life, died en route to the hospital.
Five years before Joel Souza, upset at the break-up of his marriage, had barricaded himself and his two children inside their house just a half-mile from the Viramontes' home.
The authorities had cut off Souza's electricity and water and, after a nine-hour standoff throughout a scorching summer day, they gave Souza, 35, 10 minutes to give up.
Nine minutes later, he killed his children and then committed suicide.
That aggressive police approach cost the city £110,000 in a settlement with Souza's widow.

[LINK TO THE NEWS ARTICLE ARCHIVE]: International News, July 14, 1998 -
http://archives.tcm.ie/irishexaminer/1998/07/14/fhead.htm

:dead: disgrace no ENE should kill there kids or THEMSELF... how can I respect a brotha ENE

Aug 5, 2002
www.myspace.com
You know what - police portray shit different then how it goes down all the time... don't dredge up old shit... it isn't none of your business to try to investigate what happened - it happned 7 years ago... it is old news and should be left alone...

Mar 22, 2005
thats just plain fucked up fool.... why the fuck would you post this? lol do you even know blackbird? if you dont then what reason do you have to post this information witch is probably bullshit that was made up by the fucked up authority we have now adays

Jun 28, 2003
blackbird killed his kids? how come woodie dont give r.i.p. shouts to the dead children? i wouldnt be giving no props or in loving memory shit to no child killer...thats where i really draw the line...at the post above, who gives a fuck if u knew him or not....he murdered little children...and yall trying to go to bat for him or justify that shit? THERE AINT NO EXCUSE..period

Jun 28, 2003
THESE MUTHAFUCKAS ACTIN LIKE ITS NOT A BIG DEAL....IF HOMEBOY WASNT A NORTENO, THEY WOULD BE SAYIN "FUCK THAT NIGGA".....BUT BECUZ HE IS AND SINCE THEY RIDE WOODIES JOCK, THEY DEFENDIN THAT SHIT....GOOD THING HE DID HIMSELF CUZ IF HE HADNT AND HE JUST KILLED HIS KIDS, HE WOULDA HAD TO PC UP IN THE PENN OR GET WHACKED.....I SEEN NORTHERNERS IN JAIL GO TO WORK ON ONE OF THEIR OWN CUZ HE ABUSED HIS KIDS....NOT KILL THEM JUST ABUSE THEM....THAT FOOL LEFT LEAKING FROM HIS HEAD....THATS HOW IT SHOULD BE...NO RESPECT FOR THAT SHIT YOU GET DEALT WITH END OF STORY.....YOU MUTHAFUCKAS IS ON ONE...PATHETIC JUST LIKE DUDE ABOVE SAID...

AND YALL CAN SAY ALL U WANT, THERE WILL STILL BE NO EXCUSE GOOD ENOUGH TO JUSTIFY THAT SHIT...NONE...

AND HE AINT IN A BETTER PLACE HE BURNING IN THE LAKE OF FIRE FOR THAT SHIT

Mar 22, 2005
lol na.... i just dont agree with posting up shit about someone you dont even know on A FUCKING RECORD LABEL...... you go look shit up about blackbird on ur fuckin spare time you fuckin idiot, i aint ridin on his jock id be heated if someone posted somethin about my homie in that situation.... u think what you want im just speakin the truth

May 3, 2002
Damn, he postin this everywhere.. he even posted it in OPEN FORUM, Woodie you might wanna address that one, because everyone reads that forum.

Jan 27, 2005
LilScareKrow - how do you know that really happened thats juss media shit the media juss makes everything look bad on a homie juss cause he was a norteno trying to do his thing they gotta hate on him because the police and the media stereotype every norteno to be the same as every other one which isnt true the police prolly got there shit twisted made up a lie and of course everyone would believe the police and then the police release the story to the media and it gets all over. well thats how i see it anyway i cant really speak on it cause i wasnt there i didnt know what happened didnt even know him but i feel that way but let blackbird and his children R.I.P.

and like Cali Love said don't dredge up old shit... it happned 7 years ago... it is old news and should be left alone...

Mar 22, 2005
FuckScrapz209 said:
LilScareKrow - how do you know that really happened thats juss media shit the media juss makes everything look bad on a homie juss cause he was a norteno trying to do his thing they gotta hate on him because the police and the media stereotype every norteno to be the same as every other one which isnt true the police prolly got there shit twisted made up a lie and of course everyone would believe the police and then the police release the story to the media and it gets all over. well thats how i see it anyway i cant really speak on it cause i wasnt there i didnt know what happened didnt even know him but i feel that way but let blackbird and his children R.I.P.

and like Cali Love said don't dredge up old shit... it happned 7 years ago... it is old news and should be left alone...

good lookin out.

Sep 20, 2005
MAN...... THATS SOME SHIT TO HEAR BECAUSE WOODIES MAKING HIM A LEGACY OUT OF HIM, BUT COME TO FIND OUT DUDES A CHILD KILLA THATS NOT BEING SOLID. ON ANOTHER THREAD SOME SCRAP METIONED SOMETHING ABOUT X4SMOKEYX4 DAUGHTER AND EVERYONE REACTED IN A FUCK HIM MANNER, NOW BECAUSE THIS IS "WOODIES" HOMIES MA'FUCKAS ARE TRING TO SEE PAST IT. FUCK THAT!

AND IF I GET BANNED, FUCK IT I WOULDN'T WANT TO BE HERE IF THATS THE KIND OF PEOPLE WHO YOU LOOK OUT FOR!

Jun 28, 2003
FUCK CLOSIN THE THREAD...WHAT U SCARED OF? THE TRUTH?

AND EVERYTHING REELTALK JUST SAID, I AGREE WITH...WHY YOU DEDICATING ALBUMS AND WHAT NOT TO A CHILD KILLER....YOU WANNA KILL YOURSELF THEN WHATEVER BUT TO KILL A 1 YEAR OLD AND 3 YEAR OLD? NO PASSES

May 19, 2004
i agree with all that killin lil kids is wrong , but in a past thread i thought it was mentioned that all that shyt was made up n the real killers was the swat team n made up a story because of the growin pace of the city , not 2 scare ppl away 4rm livin there , i dunno.... just wut i remembered .

Status
Not open for further replies.