Woodie on German Radio

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 5, 2002
Wassup yall..

just wanted to let yall know that we played Woodie - Dirty Deeds on Germany's Number 1 Hip Hop & R&B radio station 93.6 JAM FM yesterday.

Dirty Deeds was played on a show called In the mix with DJ Piers.

DJ Piers is signed to my label Sko-Lin Entertainment. (I also work as a Producer @ Jam FM)

93.6 Jam FM is the only NATIONWIDE Hip hop station in Germany.

I'm not tellin yall this to make you think Woodie is now gonna go platinum in Germany. Just lettin yall know that we're supportin Woodie. if you like you can listen to the show next week live thru the internet. We also gave a shout out to Woodie and East Co Co lol

the show airs every friday night - saturday morning from midnight to 6 AM sat. morning (That's Fr. 3 PM - Friday 9 PM your time)

Just click www.jamfm.de and then on "ON AIR".

and if y'all dont believe click on www.jamfm.de and peep the pic of the Good Morning Company...dude in the white shirt is me or clickJohn of Jam FM to see my official profile

and Woodie if you read this.... I wanna ask if it's possible to get a drop from you for DJ Piers

Just something like..Yo this is Woodie you're in the mix with DJ Piers on Jam FM

John

CEO of Sko-Lin Ent.

Dec 5, 2002
Right on for all the replies!

to yNgloc4rmNWK: Nope...we dont edit the music.
DJ Piers - In the mix is 360 minutes of uncut Hip Hop and R&B

The show is a so called "author show" that means that we dont have playlists like the other shows. me and Piers can decide what we play.

about playing other bay rappers... I'm probably the biggest Bay Area Rap fan in Europe so of course the Bay will be represented well in our show.

Currently we have a brand new M-Dash song off his upcoming Album Keep Smoke Alive in HEAVY Rotation. The Team is gettin alotta spins. We're picky tho, cause we can't just play any underground Bay Area Song.. It gotta have some kind of radio appeal or if it's a hardcore gangsta track, then the beat gotta be bangin ... We gotta think about what the people in Germany might like to hear.

On another note. I would LOVE to play this one song off Sleepy Santino's new compilation. The one with Mike Marshall that was played on the northern-ridaz frontpage for a minute. the song is taylor made for the radio

So if anyone has this song, please send it to: [email protected]

Once again Thanks for all the replies! keep em coming...

John

Dec 5, 2002
@ Sleepy.. much luv, dogg... if you could record a short drop too... that would be hella cool.

if not just e-mail the song please, so we can have it for next friday's show

@ Lu_ we play everything, mayne...from classics to brand new shit..whatever's hot

@ Wood...check your PMs folx