Woodie (funeral, Rumors etc.)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2006
ssfrydah14 said:
dam i wish there coulda been a funeral but i also thot about skraps comin n startin shit. i respect ur family's decision.
I WISH THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN A FUNERAL SO I COULD PAY MY RESPECTS TO A FELLOW LOVED ONE, WOODIE WAS ALWAYS RESPECTFUL TO ME, I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU ENE, YOU PUT THAT NORTE ON THE MAP ONE LOVE CARNAL, SEE YOU WHEN I SEE YOU. ALSO IF THERE WAS A FUNERAL, I WOULD HAVE WENT, AND TRUST ME, THE FIRST PIECE OF SHIT SCRAP THAT TRIED TO STEP UP AND TRY AND DO SOME DISHONERABLE SHIT, ON THE NORTH, I MYSELF WOULD HAVE FUCKED THOSE CATS UP ON SERIO, FOR THE HOMIE WOOD, I WOULDNT EVEN TRIP ON GOIN BACK TO THE JOINT.

114% BUSTER RIGHT HERE

Feb 23, 2004
right on cali love u got to just respect the situation as much as it is hard to do, but you got to know what is going on before one can make a judgment

Feb 23, 2004
to pay any respects as well people just give moment of silence or crack an Olde English 40 and dump some in the cracks and for the Homie WOODIE!!!!!!