Will you be attending the Homo Hop Festival This Year? LMMFAO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
http://www.sohh.com/thewire/read.php?contentID=7305

"After a successful debut last July, the Peace Out East LGBT Hip-Hop Festival is returning for a second year and is set to showcase Homo-Hop artists in New York City"

LMMFAO. Hell has frozen over. Why is it that fags have to let everyone else know they are fags? I don't go around telling everyone I'm fat, because it's obvious. We know you're fags, it's obvious... 'Nuff Said. LOL.

Apr 5, 2005
NOT ALL HOMESEXUAL PEOPLE LOOK GAY. RELAX. IF YOU ARE HOMOPHOBIC THEN KEEP THAT SHIT TO YOURSELF. THEY ARE STILL HUMAN BEINGS. YOU PROBABLY HAVE FRIENDS WHO ACT GAY AT TIMES. IN FACT, YOU PROBABLY SAY GAY SHIT TO YOUR FRIENDS SOMETIMES. WHO DID YOU GET IT FROM'? YEAH THAT'S RIGHT GAY PEOPLE.

GAY PEOPLE ARE BEING MORE OPEN THEN EVER. JUST LET IT BE. LET THEM DO THEIR THANG.

AND NO I'M NOT GAY IF THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE WONDERING. LOL

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
mo-x said:
LMMFAO. Hell has frozen over. Why is it that fags have to let everyone else know they are fags? I don't go around telling everyone I'm fat, because it's obvious. We know you're fags, it's obvious... 'Nuff Said. LOL.

same as white rappers always having to point out that they are white.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
naner12 said:
same as white rappers always having to point out that they are white.
Yeah, almost like how some black folks like to rhyme nigga with nigga for four to eight bars, like it's creative, original or even tight...

anyways, I don't care about homogenized people, I'm just saying, shit made me laugh...

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
All 4 the Bay said:
GAY PEOPLE ARE BEING MORE OPEN THEN EVER. JUST LET IT BE. LET THEM DO THEIR THANG.

^^^
this is why gay people will have a career one day...
in hiphop/rap..
cause of attitudes like this..

Oct 14, 2004
All 4 the Bay said:
NOT ALL HOMESEXUAL PEOPLE LOOK GAY. RELAX. IF YOU ARE HOMOPHOBIC THEN KEEP THAT SHIT TO YOURSELF. THEY ARE STILL HUMAN BEINGS. YOU PROBABLY HAVE FRIENDS WHO ACT GAY AT TIMES. IN FACT, YOU PROBABLY SAY GAY SHIT TO YOUR FRIENDS SOMETIMES. WHO DID YOU GET IT FROM'? YEAH THAT'S RIGHT GAY PEOPLE.

Listen close to what I say line by line. Gays are not welcome in the rap world. No matter what you say. it isnt cool to let cats know you gay and shit. Queers have no place in the rap world. No one will accecpt them like that. I tell you this the minute they get into the industry will be the day rap finally loses its footing and plunges to its death. Get off that let them do their own shit and stand the fuck up and show your against this shit. This isnt something that kids need to say. Its cats like you the reason rap is going the way of the dinosaur.

Jul 13, 2005
Rob S4 said:
Listen close to what I say line by line. Gays are not welcome in the rap world. No matter what you say. it isnt cool to let cats know you gay and shit. Queers have no place in the rap world. No one will accecpt them like that. I tell you this the minute they get into the industry will be the day rap finally loses its footing and plunges to its death. Get off that let them do their own shit and stand the fuck up and show your against this shit. This isnt something that kids need to say. Its cats like you the reason rap is going the way of the dinosaur.
Real talk. I thought this site was the "last sanctuary for gangsta rap" and we've got a queer rap appreciation thread. Wtf.

Jun 9, 2004
All 4 the Bay said:
IF YOU ARE HOMOPHOBIC THEN KEEP THAT SHIT TO YOURSELF. LOL
homophobic, i hate that word. phobic means you have a FEAR or something..... im not AFRAID of gays, i just find that shit disgusting.

now, i gotta question. if dude u were replying to has to keep his HOMOPHOBIC THOUGHTS to himself, why dont fags do the same shit?

kinda hypocritical, dont ya think?

Jul 1, 2002
u kno i got no problem wit GAY people..its FAGS i dont like, and buy that i mean the assless chap wearing female male / transvestite bitches that gotta show the world they gay by actin flamboyant...i mean shit if u gay u gay u like 2 have sex wit the same sex that koo, but u aint gotta dress up like a fag 2 show ur a gay and dont shove it down my throat cuz 90% of the population thinks yall r disgusting

Jun 2, 2002
it's funny how threatened some people feel by gay people... i dont think i'd ever buy a gay rapper's cd, cuz i probably couldn't relate, and therefore wouldn't feel what he's talking about. truth be told, i feel bad for gay people, they got rough lives...i truly believe they dont choose to be gay, why would u choose such a difficult life?? I agree, i dont like how some of them have to publicize the fact that they're gay, but damn, some of u guys go out of your way to shit talk these folks. if everybody i met thought i was disgusting for something i couldn't help, i'd probably want to meet with a group of my peers too. if the 1st thing that comes to mind when u guys think of gay folks is dudes having sex and whatnot, u got problems, bottom line...and yes, phobic works, because i think a lot of motherfuckers are scared by that shit.

Jul 13, 2005
gay folks is dudes having sex and whatnot
What are you talking about? The only thing logistically seperating a gay dude from a straight dude is that he fucks other dudes. When a man introduces himself as gay, if nothing else he's announcing that he fucks dudes. What am I supposed to think about when somebody tells me he fucked another man? Barbecue?

And I react the same way whenever I hear about any faggot making a rap CD, whether it's Kobe Soz or ICP. Hip hop is a special music to me and I don't like seeing it ruined.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
3xLaZY said:
..i truly believe they dont choose to be gay, why would u choose such a difficult life??.

y would a crackhead choose to smoke crack?
alcoholic choose to drink?

.....its all choice..
....if they have such a hard life?
y make it harder.....and persue...a career in rap??

Jun 2, 2002
Joe DiMaggio said:
What are you talking about? The only thing logistically seperating a gay dude from a straight dude is that he fucks other dudes. When a man introduces himself as gay, if nothing else he's announcing that he fucks dudes. What am I supposed to think about when somebody tells me he fucked another man? Barbecue?
if when u meet a gay dude, all u can think of is male on male ass sex, then YOU got issues. lol. i find it to be quite disgusting myself, but thankfully unlike many folks, that's not the visual image i get when i see a gay dude.

@jlmacn, i agree that persuing a career in rap would make their lives harder, i dunno why they'd do it. i'm assuming they're trying to appeal to other gay folks, i dont think they'd expect the straight hip hop fans to buy their shit.

lol, i truly think the whole things funny...let them meet together and do their own thing. i'm not gonna support their shit, and i'm assuming 99% of u guys wont either. i'm not trying to come on here and defend gays, i really could give a shit, but going out of your way to pick on a homo is like beating up on a retarded kid.