Will the Stealers go 0-1?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Roethlisberger is out against Mia, and Ward is hurt as well.

Already not lookin good.....

May 2, 2002
You think so? Miami's D is pretty good too.

I think the biggest problem for Ben (when he comes back) is that he hasn't played much so far. And when he comes back...he has a couple of tough teams to go up against.

And how strong will he be?

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Yeah, I think that'll be more of a factor the following week when we play the Jaguars. They always play us with a lot of intensity and it's gonna be a hard game regardless, but there haven't been any reports that Ben's not in good physical condition thus far. Hopefully Hines and Ben will both be 100% by week 3 when we play the Bengals. They're due for an ass kicking..

May 15, 2002
i take that back - i think they'll win. I forgot that culpepper sucks. Its not like batch is gonna have to win the game for them, just not lose it by throwing risky passes.

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
BAMMER said:
I think Miami beats'em with Batch or Roethlesburger.Steelers won't make the playoffs this year.
Bullshit! You're telling me the Bengals, Ravens or Browns are going to beat the Steelers and win the AFC North?

Last year was a freak accident..

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
BAMMER said:
I think Miami beats'em with Batch or Roethlesburger.Steelers won't make the playoffs this year.
agreed...
and chree... you can spell Roethlisberger correctly but you cant spell Steelers??

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol i know its "steelers" homie, i call em the "stealers" tho,

im kinda suprised i spelled his name right tho lol

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Vamps said:
Bullshit! You're telling me the Bengals, Ravens or Browns are going to beat the Steelers and win the AFC North?

Last year was a freak accident..
I think Culpepper being in Miami is huge.I believe the Steelers winning it was a fluke,and I don't believe Parker will hold up for 16 games.I also don't think Ben is a proven passer in the NFL.I'd say he is pretty good,but I don't think they can rely on him throwing to an aging Hines Ward.Randle El will be missed,and the defense does'nt catch my attention.I give the Steelers there props,they had a great run to the title....but they caught many breaks on the way there.