Will the Stealers go 0-1?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MURK

Sicc OG
Oct 18, 2003
www.myspace.com
Steelers will lose tonight, I've been picking Dolphins to win the division since the end of last season. As for the AFC North, if Palmer can stay healthy Bengals WILL win that division

May 9, 2002
[-KoRp$-]559 said:
Sucks cuz I got Ben in my Fantasy, but I got Vick hopefully he wont disapoint.
Sucks for you....Vick is garbo....

Vamps Quote:
Originally Posted by Chree
lol i know its "steelers" homie, i call em the "stealers" tho,

Is that because one of them stole your virginity?

Even a 9ers fan knows the Steelers "stole" a SB victory...

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Vamps said:
Batch is capable of beating Miami. We still got Parker, Miller and our D. I'm not trippin'..
That's what I said. This is what happened:

Batch, our backup QB had a rating of 126.5. He threw 3 TD's, no INTs. Parker rushed for 115 yards. Miller had an 87 yard TD catch. Our Defense had 5 sacks and 2 INTs, one of which was returned for a touchdown. We beat the Dolphins by 11 points..

It's crazy how accurate my "prediction" was versus some of yours. Maybe it's because I'm not talking out of my ass..

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
naw, the refs were on their sides again, they purposely werent watching saban,

god damn Stealers

lol

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
you forgot to mention batch fumbled at the goal line vamps.....and the heath miller TD that didn't really happen......but I'm glad that shit happened cuz I got heath on one of my FF squads

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Ye of little faith. I'm happy none of you guys are sports analysts :)

"Oh fuck, let me change my fantasy team and my bets because Ben isn't playing and I dont know shit about the Steelers or why they're a good team, I just know I personally dislike them, and even though the Dolphins only had 9 wins last year, since all the people on ESPN picked them as a sleeper the way they picked the Cardinals last year, and they're obviously not gonna lead us astray'

We're undefeated :)

PS Saban is a whining bitch about that flag. It wasn't a TD and he should have challenged it early. Its not our fault he thinks the clock revolves around him.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Muthafuckaz need to stop making excuses. Miami got their asses kicked! It's looking good for the Raiders already because Miami ain't gone make if they continue to play like they did last night.

May 2, 2002
Stealth said:
Ye of little faith. I'm happy none of you guys are sports analysts :)

"Oh fuck, let me change my fantasy team and my bets because Ben isn't playing and I dont know shit about the Steelers or why they're a good team, I just know I personally dislike them, and even though the Dolphins only had 9 wins last year, since all the people on ESPN picked them as a sleeper the way they picked the Cardinals last year, and they're obviously not gonna lead us astray'

We're undefeated :)

PS Saban is a whining bitch about that flag. It wasn't a TD and he should have challenged it early. Its not our fault he thinks the clock revolves around him.
Nice of you to show up AFTER the game Stealth.

May 9, 2002
Steelers beat the Dolphins....and??The Fush SUCK..have for MANY YEARS....and its obvious that it will continue through this year....

I cant believe people thought Dante would SAVE this poor franchise...yeah right....

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Defy said:
you forgot to mention batch fumbled at the goal line vamps.....and the heath miller TD that didn't really happen..
I didn't forget. We made up for the Batch fumble and even if Miller's TD had been reviewed and overturned, we would've had 1st and Goal from the 2 yard line. I think we would've been just fine..

Everything I said still stands true..

Stealth

May 8, 2002
gimpy pimp said:
Nice of you to show up AFTER the game Stealth.
I dont really see what this has to do with anything...I've been on the forums 4 times in about 2 weeks. But I call 'em like I see 'em, and that's how I see 'em.

Next time, I'll make sure to get my computer booted up and ready so I can sit there by myself and talk to you guys during the game...

May 2, 2002
lol...What the fuck happened on that Miller TD?

Nice fuckin' D Miami!

I was waiting for the safety to come over and make a tackle...and that fool just kept on running.

May 2, 2002
Stealth said:
I dont really see what this has to do with anything...I've been on the forums 4 times in about 2 weeks. But I call 'em like I see 'em, and that's how I see 'em.

Next time, I'll make sure to get my computer booted up and ready so I can sit there by myself and talk to you guys during the game...
Because everyone was making comments before the game...and then you come in with your sarcasm after the game.

And who said anything about during the game...? I'm not on here during any game...that would be kinda lame.