Will the sicc ever be the same

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Clear your cookies folks....

You have the previous files cached in your browser & that is what is causing your issues.

Clear the browser cache & cookies & it'll work fine.

Works just fine for me since I did that shit.

...or utilize your other option which would be to cry about it, but you'll still have to reload each page while crying.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

You have the previous files cached in your browser & that is what is causing your issues.

...or utilize your other option which would be to cry about it, but you'll still have to reload each page while crying.
Did all this. Even hit my computer with Ccleaner unrelatedly because it had been a minute. Problems are still occurring and for quite a few people.

Nov 18, 2010
Turns out my system32 folder was corrupted with old cookies I deleted it now everything is 300% faster
an alternate method for those less computer-savvy is to open regedit and proceed to delete every file with the "HKEY" prefix.

Voila sicc runs like a charm now, even the ads are better.

Jul 12, 2002
Still having issues with cached pages here. I can refresh the page to get the most recent version of it, but that is just a pain in the ass to do on every page.

May 14, 2002

Man I did all that. When I'm on my computer it still doesn't work it asks me to log in which I do (credentials already filled in and have not changed since before the aids) when I press log in (yes after deleted all my cookies and cache and restarted my browser for the 3846254 time it gives me an error message that it's an invalid username and password, wtf.
On my phone and ipad it still works fine, even during the aids.

What's the word on the street S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Man I did all that. When I'm on my computer it still doesn't work it asks me to log in which I do (credentials already filled in and have not changed since before the aids) when I press log in (yes after deleted all my cookies and cache and restarted my browser for the 3846254 time it gives me an error message that it's an invalid username and password, wtf.

On my phone and ipad it still works fine, even during the aids.

What's the word on the street S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE

Definitely the System32 folder.

Delete ASAP!

LMAO