WILL RAP EVER FALL OFF??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2010
no shit girls like to dance. I remember goin to the club back in the day and bitches freakin and dancin to 2pac "all about you", biggie's "goin back to cali"
Nas "If I ruled the World" Dr. Dre "Dre Day". Real hip hop and still gettin down.

I bet you play that shit in club today these kids wont understand one lick what they talkin about. stupid kids and their wack taste in music.

and fuck buying mainstream music today. I use to buy cds when the quality of the songs were worth my 12 bucks. The only ones who get my 12 bucks for a cd is the underground cats that dont make it on the radio that make that real mob shit, hip hop lyrical backpack political shit. Not no stanky ass legs, beef JERKIN, lollipop T-Stain wid lil wack Ice Cream paint job bullshit ya play in the clubs nowadays.
not sure if its the taste n music so much as the fact that rap, hip hop, wuteva- became such a powerful Industry- that money run it all. they only get a taste for it aftr its been shuvd down ya throat so long... mo money mo promotion. promotion sells albums. not songs these days.