Why was tadou banned?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2002
MeloTrauma said:
Wait, why did dude asked to be banned? Couldnt he of just stopped coming? LOL, some people man...
That like me saying i dont wanna come to the block no more so ya'll call me a snitch from now on....lol....I dont wanna watch TV no more so someone steal my TV.......I hate drivin so im have my bitch wrap it around a pole....Im tired of walkin so im have my legs amputated....

some people take they online life a little too far....

Apr 25, 2002
DJ Mark 7 said:
Dog I put it on EVERYTHING, I was just gonna post an say "what an attention whore"....Wise minds think alike I see....

Yeah man I don't know what his trip is, but obviously he gets no attention from his parents so he turns to the Siccness...

Yep, he's gonna come here and look at this post and jerk off.

I'M SO NETFAMOUS!!! PRAISE ME!!!

Jun 18, 2004
I'm gonna miss the 3/8 square...but mostly Ima miss the 5/8 gangstah...that little guy's had a rough life...you know he was on food stamps for a while? Tough kid, man...tough kid. Let's pour out a little liquor this friday night for Tadou AKA Cutthoat Carlton, tha republican MC...you may be gone, but never forgotten...we're gonna ride on the 3/8 for takin the 5/8 out the game...best believe.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
L Mac-a-docious said:
I'm gonna miss the 3/8 square...but mostly Ima miss the 5/8 gangstah...that little guy's had a rough life...you know he was on food stamps for a while? Tough kid, man...tough kid. Let's pour out a little liquor this friday night for Tadou AKA Cutthoat Carlton, tha republican MC...you may be gone, but never forgotten...we're gonna ride on the 3/8 for takin the 5/8 out the game...best believe.
muahahaha

Jun 23, 2002
maaan, i hated that guy - he never has a response to the thousands of his ho-cards that got pulled on this website. good riddance!

Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
DJ Mark 7 said:
Dog I put it on EVERYTHING, I was just gonna post an say "what an attention whore"....Wise minds think alike I see....

Yeah man I don't know what his trip is, but obviously he gets no attention from his parents so he turns to the Siccness...
it worked right? all of yall here are typin bout him

Aug 9, 2002
A1Yola415 said:
dayton u should make an effort not to seem like a total fag in every post, unless the dude was ur dad u have no reason to be such a captain
Haaaa LOL!!!!

"CAPTAIN" LOL...guess what comes after captain...LOL!

SAVE-A-HOE!!!! LOL

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
personally.........i liked ol'tad.........regardless of what you think, he alwayz said what he though, and held no punchez........ive been on the recieving end of more than a few negative commentz, but his honesty is refreshing, especially on a site that has alot of nut riderz and "yes" men hyping everything up......if tadou said it was good, then he honestly ment it.....how many other katz can you say that about?