why the fuck do i keep getting logged off

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
this fucking bitch did it to me twice...im typing up a grip of marinate recipes for that one dude asking for asada tips and after im done typing like fucking half a page and try to hit the respond button some fucking message pops up saying ic ant perform said function and to log in and try again...wtf is that fucking bullshit about...they hatin on ya boy brownmask again or what the fuck...well fuck it...

if anybody ever needs tips of recipes hit me on my pm ppl...too many mofos on here going on about forzen tv dinners being bomb and those lousy burgers at all those shitty ass joints getting hella praise well...all that shit is garbage ppl..learn how to cook for reals, if you interested in some recipes and shit hit up the siccness resident cook extraordinaire...ill lace you on game.

and fuck these stupid glitches...

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
and i aint talking about those semi home made bullshit were you buy some frozen tater tots and sprinkloe some salt on em...no premade shit. all scratch...

what you need?breakfast?dinner?if youre looking for better sauces than those lae a1 and worshsthire hit ya boy up.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
and to all the single ladys on here...i can cook:)

fuck ill cook your pants off...ugly and or fat chicks need not reply

Feb 1, 2006
Maybe this is obvious, but if you don't click the "remember me" box when you log-in it will log you off automatically if you dont load a page in 10 minutes or something like that....

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
mayn, fuck your cooking, you Betty Crocker Bitch! You aint even an OG to the SICCNESS! O' that reminds me....ya boy ROLOC wrote his "SICCNESS Life Story" over on the 9-1-SICCNESS forum go read that shit up. And fuck When N' the fuck R' you coming over to my house so I can throw some of my Sisters clothes on you and make you cook for me? Quit selling WOLF TICKETS and bring ya ass over.

DAMN!
"Our old friend ROLOC....his story "
http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=225794