Why I'm not voting for Romney

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Isn't it a thumbnail? I'm posting from tapatalk on my phone so I might have fucked it up. My friend emailed it to my work email. had to send it to my personal email, download to my phone and upload to tapatalk

Dec 3, 2009
I'm not voting for him because he's a rich snob...
who only cares about himself...

plus his and Obama are both New World Order...
just Obama is a bit nicer.. than Romney...
so I still rather have Obama in there..
Romney is just well a snob and seems racist

Props: TRAJIK1

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I don't know why it uploaded like that. The picture on my computer at work and on my phone is full size and easy to read. Fucking tapatalk is being a faggot. If my work pc didn't block the siccness I would fix it, but I cant now. I guess I fail.

Props: :ab:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
were all fucked no matter whether either of the 2 is in office, Romney was anti guns when he was governer of Massachusetts.

they fucked over Ron Paul so that he wouldn't have a chance to become president
http://www.siccness.net/vb/2862071-post8.html

yes vote ron paul...he'll tear down all the government social programs

then the corporations can move in and take them over only making themselves more powerful...

hopefully he'll get elected to two terms so we can become a corporatist/fascist nation (at least more than we are now)
THIS.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Honestly, fuck Mitt Romney & Barack Obama.

Fuck em both, aint either of them doing shit for me or mine.

I look @ it like this: Obama, you had 4 years to do what you said you would... you aint done it.

Now you want another 4 years? Because you didnt complete what you said you would? Nah man.

See the thing is, if I get contracted to a company for say, 4 years to complete a project.... 4 years goes by & I havent done it, I am gonna get fired.

If I asked for another 4 years to complete my projects, any company in their right mind would shake their heads @ me & send me on my way... possibly blacklisting me from my profession.

& lets just face it, a HUGE percentage voted for, or support Obama, as the 1st black president. Thats cool & all that we got someone of ethnicity in office, I am all for it... but dont just go cast your vote because he is a black man, because no matter what your skin tone, you can still be a deceitful manipulator & a bold face liar.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Who the president is doesn't matter and hasn't for years now. It's just a face for the US to show the rest of the world.
Hang on.

It doesn't matter? He's just the face of the United States? The most powerful nation in the World.

The problem with Politics is that not a lot of Americans take time to understand them.

The problem with a lot of Americans is we are quick to blame the people in Politics for where we are in life.

Props: pAc0