Why I'm not voting for Romney

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Nuttkase @Nuttkase was right on point.

this whole system of politics is really just a facade for the wealthy to push their weight around...everything in this country is all about money...and greed dont stop,sleep,or slow it's roll.

as long as thats the priority...there isnt much left to figure out...

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Honestly, fuck Mitt Romney & Barack Obama.

Fuck em both, aint either of them doing shit for me or mine.

I look @ it like this: Obama, you had 4 years to do what you said you would... you aint done it.

Now you want another 4 years? Because you didnt complete what you said you would? Nah man.

See the thing is, if I get contracted to a company for say, 4 years to complete a project.... 4 years goes by & I havent done it, I am gonna get fired.

If I asked for another 4 years to complete my projects, any company in their right mind would shake their heads @ me & send me on my way... possibly blacklisting me from my profession.

& lets just face it, a HUGE percentage voted for, or support Obama, as the 1st black president. Thats cool & all that we got someone of ethnicity in office, I am all for it... but dont just go cast your vote because he is a black man, because no matter what your skin tone, you can still be a deceitful manipulator & a bold face liar.
yeah i feel what ur sayin but u really cant compare finishing a project at any "regular" job to fixing major problems in a country with over 500 million ppl...I mean it takes 4 years some times for a whole work force of men to build 1 sky scraper...there aint one man on this earth dead or alive that could fix the problems( some that started back in the clinton era) that this country is facing...

im just saying I dont give a fuck what any candidate promises I live in a place called reality and would never put my expectations or faith so high in him were i would believe he would fix our problems over night(4 years)....but what I do expect is that the person I vote for to share the same ideas and morals as me and set most of the major things he promised into place for the next person I vote for to pick up and continue on the fight...

A lot of ppl get caught up in all this hype behead these debates and I just try to sift threw all the lies and smoke both candidates throw at us and find what their really pushin...from there i pick the less of the 2 evils and vote...for me thats the best its gonna get...but i do believe who we put in the office matters...a lot...look what bush did and tell me im wrong

Props: S.SAVAGE

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
yeah i feel what ur sayin but u really cant compare finishing a project at any "regular" job to fixing major problems in a country with over 500 million ppl...I mean it takes 4 years some times for a whole work force of men to build 1 sky scraper...there aint one man on this earth dead or alive that could fix the problems( some that started back in the clinton era) that this country is facing...

im just saying I dont give a fuck what any candidate promises I live in a place called reality and would never put my expectations or faith so high in him were i would believe he would fix our problems over night(4 years)....but what I do expect is that the person I vote for to share the same ideas and morals as me and set most of the major things he promised into place for the next person I vote for to pick up and continue on the fight...

A lot of ppl get caught up in all this hype behead these debates and I just try to sift threw all the lies and smoke both candidates throw at us and find what their really pushin...from there i pick the less of the 2 evils and vote...for me thats the best its gonna get...but i do believe who we put in the office matters...a lot...look what bush did and tell me im wrong
I agree with you, & I realize this isnt a regular 9-5 job Obama has. My only point is the prerequisite to the position he accepted, is 4 years. This was known coming into it. Not "4 years, & ehhhhhhhh, maybe another 4 if the people vote."

Lesser of 2 evils, yes.

Smoke & mirrors? check.

Neither of them stand for the morality I stand for, so what is there left to place my bet on? Popularity?

Props: Rasan