WHY ERRRYBODY HATIN ON K-FED???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2004
IF YOU ASK ME THAT DUDE DOIN IT UP SOMETHING LOVELY... WHY ALL THE HATE? YOU AINT GOTTA BUY HIS CD, I KNOW I WONT, BUT THE FACT IS HE PROLLY GONNA OUTSELL YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER....
IS IT CUZ HE'S WHITE? I BET IF HE WAS A BROTHA MUFUCKERS WOULD BE CALLIN HIM A PIMP AND SHIT....
TO ME HE PIMPIN...
GAME RECOGNIZE GAME
by the way i nvcer heard of this cat till the other day

Sep 30, 2005
He got famous through being a former Britney Spears dancer that later married her, that's why people hate... I don't think race has something to do with it in his case. He's like a second-rate celebrity tryna rap, plus he gotta hire a ghostwriter to help him, that just goes against everything hip-hop or rap is supposed to be, he got no type of credibility.

Sep 23, 2004
ok i feel you on that...
mostly what i was tryin to get at was that he's a couple asswhoopins short of being an ike turner of sorts.
textbook stategizing on that rich ho

Sep 30, 2005
Yeah, maybe he's a pimp for that... or maybe getting Britney Spears to marry you ain't that difficult. I mean he was probably the only male dancer from her tour that wasn't homo, all he had to do was hang around her for a while and bang, he got himself a rich wife.

Sep 23, 2004
at the same time the the music business aint hip-hop.. its business.
lil buddy just tryin to ge more caked up....
a shitload of rappers have ghost writers... even legends in the game..
at least this dude is gettin a bay cat to do it..
at the end of the day he prolly gonna go at least gold, and he got a millionaire bitch on lock

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Personally I don't hate anyone I don't know. I might hate their music...but not them.

But K-Fed just bugs the hell out of me for some odd reason. I don't hate the guy, I just think he is really lame. He is getting rich off Britney though...can't knock that.

Nuttkace

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
He cant rap very good but he sure can play the hell outta a mean white bitch, and really who can be mad at that except haters????

I respect any man that play a dumb rich white ho....cause usually its the other way around in the entertainment industry.