WHY ERRRYBODY HATIN ON K-FED???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
I don't think he's that bad, he does Ya Boy's verses justice IMO

Smart business move..

But its gonna be hard to shake the gimmick thing...you know...with his wifey or what not.

Nov 24, 2003
COCALEAFS said:
He cant rap very good but he sure can play the hell outta a mean white bitch, and really who can be mad at that except haters????

I respect any man that play a dumb rich white ho....cause usually its the other way around in the entertainment industry.

Real shit...this fool is a pimp no matter what the score is. How are you gonna go from being some geek off the street to pimping britney spears and her millions without some sort of game?

Mar 6, 2006
Mr. ViNN707 said:
Your all a bunch a haters for real... He came from fucking shit kicker fresno with nothing nocked up a a WB tv girl them married a millionair nocked her up got paid and got his WB Tv baby momma on brittineys pay role watching both the kids... That wigga a pimp... And he's going to get paid for this album just because he fucked britney spears... QUIT HATING!
real talk.

Jun 9, 2004
ESCOBAR said:
IF YOU ASK ME THAT DUDE DOIN IT UP SOMETHING LOVELY... WHY ALL THE HATE? YOU AINT GOTTA BUY HIS CD, I KNOW I WONT, BUT THE FACT IS HE PROLLY GONNA OUTSELL YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER....
IS IT CUZ HE'S WHITE? I BET IF HE WAS A BROTHA MUFUCKERS WOULD BE CALLIN HIM A PIMP AND SHIT....
TO ME HE PIMPIN...
GAME RECOGNIZE GAME
by the way i nvcer heard of this cat till the other day
i dont like him cuz hes gay & would get knocked the fuck out.

dude is trying to say he used to run with gangs or some shit. & that he grew up listening to NWA. didnt vanilla ice do the same thing?

hes the 2006 vanilla ice.

ICE was with madonna
FED is with britney.

its the same guy. next, dude is getting bolts cut into his hair.

fucking faggot.