Why don't C-bo and Brotha Lynch collab?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2006
these two should haved collabed back in 95'....all they did was "blocc movement" but lynch added his verses while c-bo was locked up....and some song on "west coast mafia"....how come theydon'tcollab more often?

May 30, 2006
^^^^^^^^ U a cold peice 4 that. Lynch & Bo did'nt hook up back in '95 when they were @ the top of there game cuz they were both fueding because of the death of Lynch's cuzzo Q-Ball who waz killed during C-Bo's video shoot by a rival gang.

Jun 24, 2003
^^^^Dont know about you but I dont wanna hear C-bo rappin with Lynch after he signed to G-unit.. C-bo lost alot a fans he lost his fire. Lynch still got it by the looks of the new tech song

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I think the main problem why there is no Bloccc Movement 2 is that they both run labels, and would want that shit to drop on their label...

So in order to get them to do shit together, it would be done by another label, like the MC Eiht & Lynch Collabo. But then I doubt that they would give it their best lyrics...

Apr 5, 2006
c-bo isnt even on g-unit and hes not even officially on young buck's cashville records (which isnt even g-unit, it's separate).... yall are quick as fuck to drop c-bo and start hatin on him, a sacramento/west coast legend who has been puttin it down for like 15 years with hella classic albums!! yall drop him QUICK... after one lil scrappy music video appearance yall think hes whack

Jun 3, 2006
moneyaffiliated said:
c-bo isnt even on g-unit and hes not even officially on young buck's cashville records (which isnt even g-unit, it's separate).... yall are quick as fuck to drop c-bo and start hatin on him, a sacramento/west coast legend who has been puttin it down for like 15 years with hella classic albums!! yall drop him QUICK... after one lil scrappy music video appearance yall think hes whack
for real-i doubt if he gonna come out talkin bout different shit...same bo,just a different logo on the cd

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
viciouslocc said:
on 40 break from season of da siccness it said when q ball got shot someone shot towards the air. was he speakin about c-bo?
Yup. And then C-Bo dissed em back by sayin the other fools didn't even pull their straps...

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
I don't care what any of ya'll say "Blocc Movement" is better than any C-Bo, or Lynch album. Even if some of ya'll think Bo got whack I would love to hear another album with those two fools spittin together.

Jun 24, 2003
moneyaffiliated said:

C-bo straight feel off years ago... you ever hear Money to burn??? that shit was garbage..

Apr 11, 2005
www.myspace.com
satherp5 said:
I don't care what any of ya'll say "Blocc Movement" is better than any C-Bo, or Lynch album. Even if some of ya'll think Bo got whack I would love to hear another album with those two fools spittin together.

blocc movement was da shit. if bo was spittin fire like he had on blocc movement i wouldnt mind hearin a new blocc movement album.

Nov 20, 2006
satherp5 said:
Don't get me wrong, blocc movement was dope...but nowhere near tales from the crypt, autopsy, til my casket drops, enemy of the state, season of the siccness, loaded, 24 deep...

Feb 11, 2006
how niggaz can hate on Cbo is fuccin crazy mayne Cowboy been puttin it down for years his spits aint changed mayne still mobb music...that money 2 burn was ok it had a few slapz onit...him being wid cashville can only be a good thang...a real nigga wid loot throwin up SAC GBC gettin exposure treal shit mayne...hopefully he brings thru niggaz like killa tay and 151 to the limelight...dem would rip up mainstream beats and hav niggaz like ''daaaaaaaaaamn''....i cant see a lynch & cbo collabo album droppin anytime soon..lynch aint even puttin out mixtapes or nuthin.lynch over any beat is slappin like dat my world thang he just needs to release shit faster and keep it movin mayne...