Why don't C-bo and Brotha Lynch collab?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
uumm lynch by inch was weak, trigganometry was dope but that was recorded back in like 2001 when Lynch had better flows, Lynch came weak on that collbab with MC Eiht, you can tell Lynch cant flow like he use to.

Godzilla if you think the moment of truth was weak get your head checked and that money to burn mixtape is dope to, as long as C-bo has the production hes still coming tight.

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
A nigga got 2 do what he got 2 do 2 get on- which is sad as fuck because C-bo been in the game longer than all these niggaz. More Cdz than anyone- all independent. And on top of that - it takesomeniggaz he smahed on(lyrically) 2 sign him. Dre is trippin Quik is trippin -After they heard Bo on All eyez on me they should've fucked wit em- He's the hardest of all Rip Rappers 2 me- Lynch got the Sickest style but wit Bo being locked up all them times and still getting out 2 places like Kc, Omaha, St Louis Arkansas- all without Buzz. That nigga gets his hustle on, and that nigga said fuck Lynch 4 fuckin wit DOC on Celly Cell'z cut Ride or u Die. Itz just a shame Bo gotta eat his words now and fuck wit G-Unot. Get ya paper tho- I aint in yo footsteps-U never know until itz u

Mar 16, 2005
moneyaffiliated said:
c-bo isnt even on g-unit and hes not even officially on young buck's cashville records (which isnt even g-unit, it's separate).... yall are quick as fuck to drop c-bo and start hatin on him, a sacramento/west coast legend who has been puttin it down for like 15 years with hella classic albums!! yall drop him QUICK... after one lil scrappy music video appearance yall think hes whack
Real spit man.

May 30, 2006
T-Rip said:
uumm lynch by inch was weak, trigganometry was dope but that was recorded back in like 2001 when Lynch had better flows, Lynch came weak on that collbab with MC Eiht, you can tell Lynch cant flow like he use to.

Godzilla if you think the moment of truth was weak get your head checked and that money to burn mixtape is dope to, as long as C-bo has the production hes still coming tight.
Nigga u trippin!! LBI waz tight. Trigganometry waz hot fuckin garbage. I didn't even waste my bread on that shit. Lynch waz surpose 2 been putting out a mixtape called "Bite The Bullet" but it hasn't came out yet. A mixtape iz 4 promotional use I don't know whatz taking dude so long it aint like itz a full legnth LP.

Dec 30, 2005
1st off fuck gay-unit!The only nigga on the west coast that can bring gangsta credibility to tha lame ass label is C-bo. Not Game. Not Spider Loc. them niggas may or may not be gangstas but nowhere near the level of gangsta or musically talented as bo loc. You can put the talent of every nigga that ever said g-unit together and still wouldnt match c-bos. And 50 or buck wouldnt dare try to call a shot over c-bo. Even with all the police protection