why do they call it...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Shit, i needa start tellin bitches i got a vascetomy and bust in em and when they pregnant tell em it aint mine

Nov 14, 2002
it just dont feel as good with a condom on and some times it ruins the moment when ou have to say hold on a minute while i strap one of these on
Oh kick rocks. You'd rather have some dude tie knots in your balls than put a fuckin' condom on?

And if it takes you more than 10 seconds to get a condom on, you shouldn't be procreating anyhow, so maybe you're better off.

Dec 4, 2006
lol like your kids gonna come out with a fake moustache a small head and some dreads

makin that sound B.G. makes

'waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh...'

ha ha......have you seen the video of the kid that looks like chree?

they will all look like that....

Feb 11, 2006
atleast you have a humor about having your testicles removed

thats whats up, think happy thoughts

:rubs balls, to make a point:

you need to cop them stress reliever metal ball joints

hahahahahahaha

ahh man ill never forgive you for that picture but i gotta feel sorry for you in some sort of way

i still dont believe you posted that shit. delete it.
HAHAHAHAHAHSHAahahahahahaah I'm sat here in tears of laughter readin this shit..ol no nuttz havin nigga

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i cant lie i would rather my shit get disconnected then my hynas. if she gets knocked up, it isnt mine. or if she evil, like i found alot of them to be, she just go out and start plowing through dudes and not worry about kids and shit. fuck it, i trust no girl so be it.

and good thang i missed the shit

Apr 14, 2003
Oh kick rocks. You'd rather have some dude tie knots in your balls than put a fuckin' condom on?

And if it takes you more than 10 seconds to get a condom on, you shouldn't be procreating anyhow, so maybe you're better off.

your trippin. If I had 4 kids, I'd do that shit... condoms fuckin suck.

Im glad I never came in this site til today tho...