why do they call it...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
lol

we just fucking with you homie!

but yeah...I thought about getting this shit done a couple of years ago...only have 1 kid..

after one kid and a crazy BM......i was like "FUCK THAT, ONE IS ENOUGH" ..

plus it would be cool fucking random bitches and busting ghost nuts.....

Mar 12, 2010
or at least an IUD...

i don't get why she would force you to do that, seems really unnecessary..
maybe i typed it wrong or your reading it wrong she didnt make me get fixed she was just talking about it the whole day before and day of and i wasnt wanting to listen to that. i just wanted to get it done and over with a whole series of events lead up to the decision. then the day of i was getting derailed because the doctor was behind in his schedule and i had to wait an hour and a half for my procedure i show up at say 11 and dont get seen until around fuckin 1230.

you kind of are in the wrong frame of mind when you are set on a specific time and it gets delayed. i think the only thing that really calmed me down was the valium they gave me. i was really pissed at one point and a nurse comes out and says here is a valium i pop it and a few minutes later i get called into the back to start getting prepped.

Jan 7, 2004
or at least an IUD...

i don't get why she would force you to do that, seems really unnecessary..
Screw the IUD, that is how I had my second son, and I have known of a few others that had the same issue.

Nothing wrong with getting "fixed", it is an easier surgery for the man anyway, unless the women has it done the same time as the birth.

I was lucky and my wife had it done after our second the same time.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yo, im still over here maaad fucking offended over this nigga postin some nuts with bloody holes in them. and i really dont give a fuck if he deleted it cuz at this point dog, i remember that shit.

most of you arent in my situation but trust me, i have the ability to put it in words if i wanted to. the shit was that gay.

Mar 12, 2010
Screw the IUD, that is how I had my second son, and I have known of a few others that had the same issue.

Nothing wrong with getting "fixed", it is an easier surgery for the man anyway, unless the women has it done the same time as the birth.

I was lucky and my wife had it done after our second the same time.
the hospital that my wife had our kids in wont allow the doctors to tie her tubes while in the hospital because its a catholic hospital. so she would have had to make another doctors appt to be seen after the baby was born. i figured i could get fixed and have all my live rounds off by the time the new baby is born thus saving her another surgery

Jan 7, 2004
yo, im still over here maaad fucking offended over this nigga postin some nuts with bloody holes in them. and i really dont give a fuck if he deleted it cuz at this point dog, i remember that shit.
Glad I have pics and everything else turned off, shit if anything was on, I wouldnt be able to even come to the sicc from work.

Mar 12, 2010

most of you arent in my situation but trust me, i have the ability to put it in words if i wanted to. the shit was that gay.
GOT HIM WITH A BALL GAZER AND HE IS STILL MAD I GUESS HE IS LOOKIN FOR ME TO GET BANNED I GUESS I NEED TO BE BANNED IF THAT IS WHAT PLEASES THE MASSES

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
and yo on top of that, i mean i seen my own nuts right, black mans nuts yadada right. what the fuck made you think i EVER wanted to see a white mans nut sack????

like, im lightweight thinking about finding where you live and shooting your head off from from the neighbors house with a sniper rifle on some modern warfare two shit.

i swear its the pot talking?? but i dont know man...
it might be the pcp talking...

that shit is frucking INEXCUSABLE

Mar 12, 2010
and yo on top of that, i mean i seen my own nuts right, black mans nuts yadada right. what the fuck made you think i EVER wanted to see a white mans nut sack????

like, im lightweight thinking about finding where you live and shooting your head off from from the neighbors house with a sniper rifle on some modern warfare two shit.

i swear its the pot talking?? but i dont know man...
it might be the pcp talking...

that shit is frucking INEXCUSABLE
WOULD IT HAD BEEN BETTER IF I HAD PUT A PICTURE OF MY BLACK NUTS ON THERE INSTEAD OF ONES FROM THE WEB??? AND AS FAR AS THE POT TALKING OR THE PCP ISNT THAT SUPPOSE TO MELLOW YOU OUT?? MAN I WOULD HATE TO SEE YOU BEASTIN WITH OUT IT