why do they call it...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Look at the bright side, you can fuck bitches and never get em pregnant. And if your chick isn't "fixed", and she happens to get pregnant, you know it ain't yours. Sounds like a win.

Dec 25, 2003
If I was done havin kids id have *no* problem gettin that shit done.

No condom, shit works exactly the same just no pregnancy.

You straight. I dont see what the prob is when we live in this overpopulated ass world. You swear like you gonna keep having kids into old age. Shit just weird to me.

Feb 11, 2006
Lol I can't believe dude felt da need to tell the siccness he got neuterd , shits crazy I'd rather my beezy take the pill and bareback her than get my shit operated on...da fuck mayne?????

Aug 9, 2006
Lol I can't believe dude felt da need to tell the siccness he got neuterd , shits crazy I'd rather my beezy take the pill and bareback her than get my shit operated on...da fuck mayne?????
plenty of woman get pregnant "on the pill". :hurt:

sometimes being "on the pill" is the WORST way of preventing pregnancies....chresus

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yo did this mother fucker really just post a picture of his nut sack in a public thread?

if he dosent get banned i think im out.

and if any of you stand up for that shit being okay to do, youre a faggot, and thats not even a joke.

what the fuck man....let me just start looking for new message boards now

i feel like gillie the kid talking about lil wayne kissing people for a check right now

siccness officially might have fell the fuck off if that shits tolerated. no thank you based god