why did sacred muzik get indecent banned?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2011
I like how this thread went from old boy hatin to him apologizing, then to sacred promoting hella shows getting hella folks asking if they gonna slide to they they town...Good reversal
Yeah it's dope when it backfires on these suckas. How many views did that old thread get 15 racks? Then this is the newest attempt. I dont think they realize how good we are doing and that we actually have some real supporters. Good lookin out GD i always appreciate your opinion

May 8, 2011
Troll: An internet troll is a person who sends duplicitous messages hoping to get angry responses, or a message sent by such a person. The term derives from the phrase "trolling for newbies" and ultimately from trolling for fish;. The term is frequently abused to slander opponents in heated debates and is frequently misapplied to those who are ignorant of etiquette.

So like bitcher206 and the rest of the fuck boy posse on here.

Oct 9, 2008
So wait i'm confused? It says right at the top of this page and every page "#1 Source For Gangsta Rap!" but you can't post no music or you get banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.