why did sacred muzik get indecent banned?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2011
So wait i'm confused? It says right at the top of this page and every page "#1 Source For Gangsta Rap!" but you can't post no music or you get banned?
They just don't want you if you are a person who promotes music on this site to spam all the forums that really aint where you are pushing your music. Especially when you never spend money with Siccness to advertise. They gotta eat too. I really don't see why he got banned for posting an instrumental cd though??? Seems to me people from all of the forums would appreciate that. I know their are alot of people on here who are tryin to rap and maybe can't make their own or afford dope beats so it seemed like a really dope thing for him to be doing IMO.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
Troll: An internet troll is a person who sends duplicitous messages hoping to get angry responses, or a message sent by such a person. The term derives from the phrase "trolling for newbies" and ultimately from trolling for fish;. The term is frequently abused to slander opponents in heated debates and is frequently misapplied to those who are ignorant of etiquette.

So like bitcher206 and the rest of the fuck boy posse on here.

hahaha..i like that. Comedy

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
Aight Fellas, no need to blame anyone! I banned him for spamming the HOLY SHIT out of the board on what has practically became a daily basis! Good news for the fans tho, he'll be back in 25 more days. Yes it was a 30day ban....

Status
Not open for further replies.