Why arent posts counted?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Open Forum
Anything goes.. Posts are not counted.

cuzz its just like whatever in here i guess. you could post 100 bullshit things and they wont get deleted and thats cheating lol

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
because this board has nothing to do with the general theme of the site (underground rap) so they're not counted toward your "net stripes" honestly what the hell does it matter, do you think you gain something other than shelf ass from sitting online and posting on a messege board? if I was the admin I'd just take the post count option off, so you'd never know...

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
posts arent deleted in here unless its like putting sum1s business up on here but say for instance sum1 starts talking shit for no reason in the BART forum then that will get deleted or spam too.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
ConnDemned said:
because this board has nothing to do with the general theme of the site (underground rap) so they're not counted toward your "net stripes"

I see your point but if what you say is true shouldnt post not be counted in like 20 other forums as well. What does southern cali or BART have to do with underground. Midwest aint underground. SAC shit to me is underground.