Why are these new unsigned rappers so lazy?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2002
I had to think about something why is it so many of these new rappers want to bitch and complain about not getting put on by somebody major, then they do and dont even really do any work really, I think the reason Eminem blew, 50 cent blew, Snoop blew, is they realized they had to really put the work in and do alot of the stuff themselfs. Its not that alot of the new rappers arent working, they just arent working hard enough, they get the deal and think that's all they need. but alot of them get dropped or the record gets shelved. I mean shit look at it. Nipsey Hussle had a big buzz and didn't drop anything but complaining about Dre not paying any attention, Stat Que didnt get his record out, alot of these rappers that people thought were gonna blow up big, really arent doing much of anything, here today and gone tommorrow. hell some of the biggest rappers right now are the ones that said fuck waiting on somebody else and did it on there own, Tech N9ne, Icp even if you might not like them you have to admit they do have a hell of a fanbase, too many of them to name but you hopefully get my point.

Jul 1, 2004
bro u KNOW whut?? i agree wit u totally.... i forgot about stat que even... and when i think about it there are ALOT of rappers that WERE or ARE up n comming and they never really released any albums when they were supposed to. and nobody can jus sit n wait for dre to sign them.... no matter where u from. west coast, compton, sac, LA, nowhere... and dont get me wrong im not sayin these rappers are lazy by any means... i dunno wtf they be doin in their spare time OR work time... buti do kno that there ARE ALOT of records that should have been releases by now thast are not on the shelves.... i myself have even been making music for many years and still have yet to release a full album. lol.. u made sense bro...... lol nice to have people that AINT dumbasses on the siccness...
- DRØ

Jul 1, 2004
and yes INDEPENDANT is the way to go now.... FUC a major label!!! u can make bomb ass music without them..... and if u can do that then ALL u need them for is for distribution i would think. money to back u. everything i ever did i did for myself and for the love of the music. i jus wish i woulda pushed it a lil harder. lol.

but still..... i only do music cuz i love to....

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
I had to think about something why is it so many of these new rappers want to bitch and complain about not getting put on by somebody major, then they do and dont even really do any work really, I think the reason Eminem blew, 50 cent blew, Snoop blew, is they realized they had to really put the work in and do alot of the stuff themselfs. Its not that alot of the new rappers arent working, they just arent working hard enough, they get the deal and think that's all they need. but alot of them get dropped or the record gets shelved. I mean shit look at it. Nipsey Hussle had a big buzz and didn't drop anything but complaining about Dre not paying any attention, Stat Que didnt get his record out, alot of these rappers that people thought were gonna blow up big, really arent doing much of anything, here today and gone tommorrow. hell some of the biggest rappers right now are the ones that said fuck waiting on somebody else and did it on there own, Tech N9ne, Icp even if you might not like them you have to admit they do have a hell of a fanbase, too many of them to name but you hopefully get my point.
The more important question is do you want someone like Nipsey Hussle or Stat Quo to blow up big. I personally don't, not because I have anything against them in particular but because they are the kind of run-of-the-mill MCs that while competent, don't really bring anything new and unique to the table. Wacka Flocka is a lot more original than Stat Quo...

When Snoop came out, his style was something never heard before - I can imagine how Dre felt when he heard him the first time. A completely unique style that leaves you no choice but to sign him and give him the opportunity if you are in a position to do so. That's far from being the case with these new unsigned MCs...

Apr 20, 2005
its not that they're lazy. they dont have the skills to make hot shit.
Poor beat selection. Boring songs. Thats it.
Spit on some tight beats with something enternaining to say and u will blow up or make some kind of living off of rap music.

Jun 10, 2002
The whole reason behind the post was I am tired of hearing all these rappers or reading about them, thinking they got a cd coming and then you hear maybe one single or 2 then poof they disapear. the ones that keep grinding are the ones that make it but you have so many rappers that have been in the magazines or the coming soon section and your waiting on there shit to drop and it never comes out and then you never hear shit else from them. As a music fan it makes me want to say wtf I get all pumped up thinking they are going to come out and im gonna hear something good and then nothing. that shit gets old after a while

Apr 20, 2005
^^^ Its all about makin that 1 single. They just hope that they can get a huge off of 1 song. Look at Wiz. Nobody noticed him until Black n Yellow. As far mainstream heads. Thats probably the only song they heard from him.

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
its not that they're lazy. they dont have the skills to make hot shit.
Poor beat selection. Boring songs. Thats it.
Spit on some tight beats with something enternaining to say and u will blow up or make some kind of living off of rap music.
There's some tight songs by rappers that never made it. Not everyone can come up in this game.

Jan 22, 2011
bestmedsbuypills.us
tablet . and the heart

These smaller meals will keep your metabolism stoked for the maximum fat burning effect Several elements have been tested and some have demonstrated solid proof to hold up their potency in combating the effects of DHT on male pattern baldness , buy Protopic Ointment testimony , Look for the one with the best reviews and go on from there The Ultraviolet rays of the sun are very harsh on your skin , The studies themselves concluded that 65% of volunteers showed a marked reduction in puffy eye bags after just 28 days!The other specific ingredient that I wanted in the eye bags treatment of my choice is CynergyTK(TM) When you get caught up in your own little world your thoughts tend to get trapped and they start breeding , Pepcid and alcohol , Differin when to take ,
If that person has no fear of flying, perhaps he/she would be able to divert your thoughts through conversation during the actual flight This exercise involves increasing the length and girth of your penis by using a milking motion with your thumb and forefinger gripping the penis shaft and moving inward and outward in various directions , Unfortunately, finding these groups of people can be difficult unless you know some of them outside of the virtual world Now that you have a little background information about nitric oxide, it is time to find out what it can do for you in the gym , buy Nizoral coupon for . There are a number of ways to use terry cloth to prevent smelly feet <b>1
Paxil and increased extrogen , Sometimes, when I click on the tracking link sent in the confirmation email, it will only tell me that the package has been received, but there's not yet information about when it's expected <br>4 , A lot of people rely on a number of over-the-counter (OTC) medications for headaches, but you should be aware that they could lose their potency through overuse The dam causes the river to flood above and the river below becomes dry Zyprexa how to counteract allergic reaction , For some, it is to lose weight, and to maintain the good shape for certain others Ingredients like these make for effective natural remedies for facial skin problems , However, for most people, laxatives are dangerous and they make problems worse These ingredients make up one priceless natural treatment to remove aging skin quickly
Fragrances enhance the sensory appeal of a skin care product but it can cause negative skin reactions like allergies and irritation I'm going to reveal to you the top ten things you drink guaranteed to get you fat , buy Hyzaar (losartan + hydrochlorthiazide) for babies , Well, you can eat out on medifast Ask the staff to have these sterilized well first , For those that are starting out after a long fitness hiatus, slow and consistent is the key If you are someone needing help, you might be happy to know that there are several methods you can use to finally conquer your anxiety attacks , buy Asacol pregnancy category , Allegra itching ,
Breast milk is easier for infants to digest than formula because it contains less protein Poor circulation and/or low iron levels are indicated by white or pale lip colour , Good luck Your pH balance is quite fragile , buy Vasotec dosage urinary infection . Much like with the heavy metals, fungal infections wear down the body's immune system leaving a person open for other infections and leaving excessive fatigue in its wake Work with weights promotes the body's metabolism of stored fats
Compazine swelling of hands , Learn to know the signs and symptoms of adrenal fatigue; with this article you will be able to spot the 3 very common symptoms, and many other signs of this disorder In the same way, practitioners of biofeedback use sophisticated instruments to detect a person's bodily functions and use the information so gained to gauge and direct a line of treatment , Practice yoga and drink lots of water and you will notice some very positive changes in your body How do you get a flat stomach by sucking in? and more importantly does sucking in your stomach actually get you results?Well, the answer may surprise you, but not in the way that you may think it will Heartgard Chewable continuous drip , You need to eat more fruits and vegetables and other "whole" foods--not processed frozen meals and junk "on the run" Antacids are the relief of choice by most sufferers of heartburn, GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease) and acid reflux , However, bacteria can also breed in this type of media, and they will then be in the water you shower with I'm going to provide 2 simple and effective ways you can get a bigger penis

Feb 8, 2003
stat quo did drop his debut album last summer. he back with dre too