Who's Your Favorate SLR Artist?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Sixxness said:
^^I'll do that next time.....for this time.....FUCK THEM.

I don't have issues with shit, people that are supposedly "homies" think it's funny to talk shit.....it wouldn't be funny if I went off on all the shit I KNOW......cause they don't even REALLY know me.....
I know the shit aint called for...Im just tryin to do my part to squash all the drama floodin my labels board recently, ya dig?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
YoungVicious said:

I know the shit aint called for...Im just tryin to do my part to squash all the drama floodin my labels board recently, ya dig?

Yeah, I feel you...That's why I was sending PMs, e-mails, and waiting for someone to get on AIM.....but people's PM box's are full, don't return e-mails, or don't get on AIM.....and then come on here and still say shit.....Fuck the dumb shit.....I'm done with all this bullshit.....FUCK IT!

Apr 25, 2002
sixxness

do you have a problem with me???are you still bent out of shape over sumn that didnt even apply to you???for real man,quit trippin'....if you didnt like my flows on the old FTS fine...but dont be disrespectin' me like that....we joked around with each other and all that...but 4 real,whats' the problem?

Apr 25, 2002
YoungVicious said:
OH MY GOD...let the damn thing go! Dont let internet words get to you...its all in good fun. Sixxness...if I didnt know you Id think you had self esteem issues or something gettin this worked up over a little thing like this. Its all good homie, we're all friends here. C'mon man...I just want everyone to be happy. :(

Here's an exercise: Any time somebody says something on here that irratates you...think about all the shit I used to talk to you IN PERSON. Hehe...that'll make computer words seem pretty miniscule. :cool:
Vicious,you sound lke you would be cool in person,some day were fittin to meet...real mature for your age,mature period....and WHEN THE HELL AM I GOING TO HEAR A NEW TRACK!!!!!!!!!!God damit,im diggin that operation get back....when,when,when??????

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Re: sixxness

MR.VILLAIN said:
do you have a problem with me???are you still bent out of shape over sumn that didnt even apply to you???for real man,quit trippin'....if you didnt like my flows on the old FTS fine...but dont be disrespectin' me like that....we joked around with each other and all that...but 4 real,whats' the problem?

oh calm down...we conversated on the phone earlier....it's all good....and I was fuckin around about not likin' your spits on the old FTS....you already know I think you're sick....

Apr 25, 2002
im going to go with Syko....his CD was too off the hook to not be my favorite....then id say its a toss up between Too Tall and Madd Dogg.

as for whos on right now, im Givin it to Kas, tho YV does have splatters