Who's Your Favorate SLR Artist?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

4T7

Sicc OG
Jul 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
This could be Old or New artists....basicaly who do you think was the tightest artist behind Street Level?

If you had to pick just one who would it be?

Mines M.D. .....He just comes WAY to sick on tracks...and RIPS em up.

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Since i can pick from old artists too.....

....gotta go with BrokeDown on this one!

Forgive Me...Makadoshis...Soggy.....and its over. No doubt about it on this one!

Apr 25, 2002
Sixxness said:
Talk to your buddy Mr. Villain, I'm sure he'd have an idea.
For the last time nothing was directed at you, I wasnt saying anything toward you or talking shit. I think you just misinterrupted what was being said.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^I don't give a shit about that shit.....It's what was said after all that was supposedly done with.

Apr 25, 2002
OH MY GOD...let the damn thing go! Dont let internet words get to you...its all in good fun. Sixxness...if I didnt know you Id think you had self esteem issues or something gettin this worked up over a little thing like this. Its all good homie, we're all friends here. C'mon man...I just want everyone to be happy. :(

Here's an exercise: Any time somebody says something on here that irratates you...think about all the shit I used to talk to you IN PERSON. Hehe...that'll make computer words seem pretty miniscule. :cool:

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^I'll do that next time.....for this time.....FUCK THEM.

I don't have issues with shit, people that are supposedly "homies" think it's funny to talk shit.....it wouldn't be funny if I went off on all the shit I KNOW......cause they don't even REALLY know me.....