WHO'S THE FASTEST RAPPER YALL EVER HEARD!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
jesse james ur a fuckin fag for sayin droop is weak...even a fag for lyin about how u was in da lyrical whorefair and people started shittin on u

Aug 7, 2002
that one dude rebel xd x l or whatever da fuck it is i remember see'n him on the show where they take da best records for da world and i remember dude was spittin dat shit so fuckin fast and this one lady tryin to type it all in da computer and only made about 500words or sum shit when dis dude got over 1000 words so fast and i know fo da fact twista could never hang wit him or any other rapper...after i heard this dude spit like that i really wanted to peep his album..

Feb 8, 2003
jesse james said:
Young Droop was/is trash!!!!!! Never said nothing................no offense OG MS

Tantrum Montana will eat up anybody mentioned, even Blaze will too
and the difference bewtween them and all mentioned , u can understand every single word out there mouth

THERES NO NEED TO SHIT ON EVERYBODY LIKE THAT WITH THAT SMACKIN AND JACKIN TALK.

Feb 10, 2006
og MS said:
Komain dumps wit velocity as well...
^komain spits it with some fire....so does Tantrum Montana, Blaze of Lyrikal Warfare, old school Twista, Tech N9ne....what about chicks? Shawnna(Rashawna) can spit some straight napalm!

Mar 26, 2005
Quit hatin Jesse James you fuckin idiot. Obviously you don't know shit if that's what you talkin about. Do your homework little one!! Young Droop would kill whoever the fuck you said. Yep Droop, Fury, Twista, T-Nutty and Krazie Bone are about it. Z-Ro pretty good too.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Twista (although he never came as fast as his first album again)

Chip-Fu (Fu-Schnickens) - maybe the fastest ever, although this was eastcoast shit and he really said nothing

C-9
Tommy Wright
Villain
Young Droop
K-Rock

Aug 26, 2002
did not mean to shit on dude like that........sorry to all his fans, get your panties out of a bunch.
Carlos : u r a pure homo........I'm not getting into with over something u know NOTHING about. 314 910 2543 , that is my number if u got nuts to talk shit holla at me.....it ain't nothing u pussy!