WHO'S THE FASTEST RAPPER YALL EVER HEARD!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
ME Cesolito

Checkout the "Hardtime Family :Family Business" group album track #10 "SPEED OF LIGHT" verse three. Or my Brimstone 2 solo album from 2003 track #20 "OUTRO"

Jun 26, 2005
Cesolito #1 said:
His name is Rebel XL
i was just about to say him. his name is Rebel XD. theres a few other songs i've heard that are the fastest i've heard besides him. like the song Roc-A-Family on the Manson Family album, and there was 3 really fast songs on Twista's first cd. Twista is easily faster than Krayzie Bone. the only Bone song that compares to Twista speed wise is Flow Motion off Bone Enterprise.

May 25, 2005
Untouchable211 said:
i was just about to say him. his name is Rebel XD. theres a few other songs i've heard that are the fastest i've heard besides him. like the song Roc-A-Family on the Manson Family album, and there was 3 really fast songs on Twista's first cd. Twista is easily faster than Krayzie Bone. the only Bone song that compares to Twista speed wise is Flow Motion off Bone Enterprise.
I was gonna mention flow motion, cause people dont really know that shit, and bizzy and especially krayzie rip that shit up.

Aug 26, 2002
Young Droop was/is trash!!!!!! Never said nothing................no offense OG MS

Tantrum Montana will eat up anybody mentioned, even Blaze will too
and the difference bewtween them and all mentioned , u can understand every single word out there mouth