WHO'S THE FASTEST RAPPER YALL EVER HEARD!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
jesse james said:
did not mean to shit on dude like that........sorry to all his fans, get your panties out of a bunch.
I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT DROOP.

IM SPEAKING UP BC I MENTIONED MY NAME AND I FEEL LIKE YOU DISRESPECTED ME. QUIT ACTIN LIKE MICKY JAY(TRISH STRATUS STALKER) FROM THE WWE. THIS THREAD WAS WHOS THE FASTEST NOT WHO IS BETTER THEN WHOEVER.

May 2, 2002
I will repeat, Tonedeff is the fastest rapper

He ripped Rebel XD's syllable per second record on Velocity.. and his lyrics are doper than 99.99% of the rappers in the game

May 1, 2005
Filthy_Rich said:
anyone heard that T Nutty track with Young Droop talkin at the end? Droop spit 2 bars of some shit that was ridiculously fast. I don't know if he even said anything, but the shit sounded crazy.
yeah, that shit is crazy i can kinda make out sum of it.... those two together are bad ( imo) tech be comin out wit sum twisted sh*t too

Oct 29, 2005
I focus on collecting fast rappers.

Theres a big difference between fast and harmonic and just plain fast.

Sandman hands down is the most talented rapper with speed.
www.soundclick.com/registry - play no secrets no lies and king of hallucination

Other fast rappers ill list below, not in any particular order though

Tech N9ne
Twista
Krayzie Bone

Trigga
Smoke*
Jah Rista
J-Roc*
Kalifhaa*
Komain*
Lejo
Evil Pimp
Lil Tec
Lyrikal Warfare*
Young Droop
Yung Buk*
Dawreck*
MCG'z*
U-Dawg
Tre Sinz*
Triple Darkness*
Snypaz*
Do or Die*

and a bunch more.

The ones with stars by them are must haves

Sandman though is in my opinion the best rapper ever. Ill always be his biggest fan. Ive never ever ever heard a better album then No Secrets, No Lies

You can hear clips of it at www.soundclick.com/registry along with his other albums and clips from other stuff of him

to buy his albums go to

www.sandman-online.com
OR
www.lifestylerecords.com

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
Filthy_Rich said:
song is called "Battle Rap." It's from the Last of the Flowheakinz. Towards the very end, Young Droop is just sorta talkin back and forth with T Nutty and breaks into the fastest shit i've ever heard. It only last like 2 seconds though. but the shit is crazy. it happens at 3 min 23 seconds into that tack.
Thnx