who's the biggest attention whore?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

who's the biggest attention whore?

• J-Boeg

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Dirty Shoez

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • Tha bitch "somethin" from flava of love 2

Votes: 9 14.8%

• Total voters

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I don't get how j-boeg is an attention whore....I mean, everyone on here talks shit to him and he just goes about his normal business, commenting here & there......dirty shoes on the other hand likes to play dress up, makes diss threads to attack whoever is attacking him that day, asks males for pictures.....and "something" shit herself.....fuck that

my vote goes to tadou

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
i voted for j-boeg.
Not because he's gonna be a cop, but because he keeps on makin stupid and pointless threads for a stupid reason.
I know probably 99% of all the thread in the open forum are pointless and stupid but j'boeg knows for sure that he is hated by the majority of folks on this boards. He knows once he made a thread like "im a chef" he is definitely gonna get attention and get hated on which he enjoys. He enjoys the attention. He enjoys arguing. He enjoys talkin shit.
He definitely not expects people to tell him " Wow good job j boeg you indeed are a fuckin chef". He knows people are gonna clown him.
It's like a little game for him.
Everytime he'S makin one of his dumb ass thread he is looking for attention, it's simple as that and he cant deny it. If you make a thread, and he is making a bunch of them, you want people to comment and pay attention to what you said. All he does is provoke the folks on here because he is bored or some loser shit like that, i cant even tell.
Thats why he is the biggest attention whore on the site.

Jan 1, 2006
Defy said:
I don't get how j-boeg is an attention whore....I mean, everyone on here talks shit to him and he just goes about his normal business, commenting here & there......dirty shoes on the other hand likes to play dress up, makes diss threads to attack whoever is attacking him that day, asks males for pictures.....and "something" shit herself.....fuck that

my vote goes to tadou

LMFAO!