Whos studying or in the HVAC career?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaBay

Sicc OG
Jan 27, 2005
im about to start classes for that in January, let me know what you think about the career if your also studying or in that career and what school your going to

Jul 6, 2008
what is HVAC? is that like TBIB?

High on Valium Aerosols Codiene

Hermaphrodites Vagina and Cock

Horsemeat Vegemite And Crackers are scrum-diddley-dumptious

im a doctor treating Hemrroids Vericose veins Abomindible pains in the abdomen and Coochie crabs. how would you like a HVAC Career?

i dont get it?

Oct 8, 2002
www.408inc.com
HVAC is like construction summer u goin to be workin ur ass off winter u will be home. The best thing to do is get into commercial HVAC. Wendys, Burger King hire hvac techs for year round u have to learn about shake machines, ice machines and coolers. So those are steady jobs. Problem is you have to have all ur own tools and use your own truck. Also installers are more likely to work during the winter if you got a company that does track homes.

Oct 3, 2006
im about to start classes for that in January, let me know what you think about the career if your also studying or in that career and what school your going to
i work for an HVAC distributor company, basically we sale the big rooftop units to the companies to sell to the customers. IF i were you when u get your license , try to be licensed also to do solar. Theres been alot of hvac companies goin down under cause of the economy, but those who do solar have been doin good year round.