whos ready for lynch by inch.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
The Unkut said:
EH IF YOU WANT A SAMPLE OFLYNCH BY INCH PEEP THAT "LAST NIGHT" TRACK ON THA NEW WEST COAST BAD BOYS VOL. 3 POPPIN COLLARS. THAT SHIT IS TIGH OH YEAH C.O.S. IS ON THERE TOO!!

I COULD ONLY FIND IT ON

THA REST OF THAT WCBB COMP. WAS HELLA WEAK 2 ME AUDIO GALAXY

not true at all!!! LAST NIGHT was givin to master p about 4 or 5 years ago. THE MAN LYNCH SAID SO HIMSELF!! He stated that LAST NIGHT was a really old track that master p was just waitin on a good album to release it. That song has nothing to do with lynch by inch. If it did then thats news to me.

May 3, 2002
I agree with most everyone.. I hope Lynch brings it back some and amps it the fuck out. The new shit he's been putting out with C-Bo and side-projects has been all luvlee.. but I'm nowhere near feelin his new style or content like I was his old ish. In my opinion Lynch has dropped from Cult-Status to a high-grade underground MC. Fallin off the prime like Snoop did... hopefully he just has enough left in him to make a helluva come back and make me eat my words.

One,

Cyrus

May 13, 2002
xraidedloc831 said:

not true at all!!! LAST NIGHT was givin to master p about 4 or 5 years ago. THE MAN LYNCH SAID SO HIMSELF!! He stated that LAST NIGHT was a really old track that master p was just waitin on a good album to release it. That song has nothing to do with lynch by inch. If it did then thats news to me.
I DONT THINK THAT LYNCH GAVE MR. P THIS SONG ABOUT 4 OR 5 YEARS AGO BECAUSE IN THE END TALL CANN SAYS THAT THIS IS A PREVIEW OF LYNCH BY INCH COMING IN 2002.