whos ready for lynch by inch.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
whut are your expectations?whut would you like to see/hear with this lynch album?

i think my expectations are to see if they hold up to 24 deep,season,loaded.they all are classics will this one be one as well?

beats and lyric wise is the game uped?

lets hope so.

also is it worth the wait?

hmmmmmm???

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
Yeah Lynch appears on Hafway House's up and coming album "You May Enter." I'm really feeling that track and the production for it. If Lynch comes with something like that than it's going to be tight, otherwise I'll be dissapointed.

Late!

Apr 25, 2002
my hopes are that album is a mix between "the corpse came to dinner" "drunken style" and "the watcher" if he has those three styles on it i think the album will be an instant classic. if he tries some new shit i have no doubt it'll be tight but sometimes new lynch material takes a while to soak in. i wouldn't mind hearing some rasta style on someof the songs and maybe one or two tracks with the gangsta feel that season had

May 3, 2002
I thought Lynch said that Lynch By Inch was gonna be alot like Season. I dont think he wants to dissapoint us, he's different from other artists cause he knows what his fans want.

C

C bLuNtS 024

been waitin' a long time for some new lynch shit.. should be pretty sicc.. we'll find out soon yo