Who's next to fight Forrest for the light heavyweight title.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 10, 2008
I dont think they are going to give Rampage a rematch right away so i have to go with Liddell. If he gets past Rashad of course.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
im sayin jimmy superfly snuka or the iron sheik. if ted dibiase and virgil squash their beef that could be the wildcard matchup!!!

Jan 18, 2006
yeah its all politics and rampage is getting screwed. It depends if they care what the people or not if rampage gets a rematch right away or not. I would like to see Wanderlei Silva get a shot cuz he would crush forrest

Dec 9, 2005
Well Forrest immediately called for a rematch before even being interviewed...which in my eyes...was a sign of him admitting that he didn't beat the Champ convincingly.

Hopefully they can set up a rematch right away, but I don't know....

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Rematch, have Chuck get the winner. Have Shogun vs. Wandy in the winter and Machida get the loser of Rampage-Forrest. Then figure it out from there.

Aw damnit I forgot about Spider lol, no idea where he fits into everything.

Feb 12, 2004
Who deserves a shot? Lyoto Machida does. but I'd bet my house that if Chuck beats Rashad(which of course I think he will, he destroys wrestlers) he will get the next title shot. The UFC would love to have the iceman as the champ.

Nov 7, 2006
um i think it should go.

Rashad or Liddell
then maybe a Bisping cause he has yet to lose if i recall.

then lets see what anderson silva does with his shit then deal with the other cats who already lost to guys who i've named already like Shogun and Wanderlea or whoever lol.

Feb 12, 2004
um i think it should go.

Rashad or Liddell
then maybe a Bisping cause he has yet to lose if i recall.

then lets see what anderson silva does with his shit then deal with the other cats who already lost to guys who i've named already like Shogun and Wanderlea or whoever lol.
Bisping isn't in the 205 division anymore.

Jan 5, 2006
fuck bisping, matt hamel clearly won that one fight.. just the same kind of bad judging as the forrest/rampage fight.

Chuck has a good ass sprawl (no homo)

so he can counter wrestlers real good.

Im ready for the Jon Fitch/GSP fight, i like GSP but im going for Fitch because he's reppin the bay.. San Jose; American Kickboxing Academy out in SJ. Same camp with Koscheck, Swick, Cung Le, Buentello, Bobby Southworth and others

Jan 2, 2004
Yeah. Bisping is 185 now, and looking good there.

I think they'll give Forrest Chuck if he wins his next fight, if he doesn't.. They'll probably give him someone else.. I think if Evans wins that fight they'll put Evans up against Machida.

I'm hoping they give a rematch to Rampage, but I don't see it happening...

If Silva wins very convincingly over Irvin, I could see him getting a title shot in October, maybe.. But that's so tough with him now, since he'll be fighting at two weight classes..

I think they'll have Rampage and Silva fight at UFC 90 in Late October or whatever.. Possibly Silva/Forrest at that show.. Maybe.. More likely that would be a November fight. I think Chuck and Forrest would be in December... And I don't think they'd have Forrest fight in between.