whos next 2 hold down tha bay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
STREETFIGHT said:
I see it like this...This questions answers are based on the RIGHT NOW. 4 months ago FAB wouldn't have made as many list, but radio play makes hero types emerge. If this question would were asked not even a year ago names like Quinn, Federation and Sean T would have came into the fold. I think the cats that have the best chance of holdin the Bay down (not that anybody cares) is

Keak-He is Hyphee...nuff said.
Quinn- He holds down the SF City like no other.
The Frontline-They do it different. Not on that Hyphee kick and the Bay needs that.
F.A.B.- Catchy/Goofy...entertaining.
Turf Talk-Great voice/Great connections
The Team- People like to party and that's what they give you...party joints.
EA-SKI- Great Producer
Ric Roc- Master slap maker
KMEL- Spinns= power (and sales)
And last but not least THE FANS TO GO BUY THE RECORDS AND NOT DOWNLOAD IT.

Add all of that togeather and throw in all of the new R&B and you have a sucessfull Bay.

couldnt have said it any better.......word 4 word

Jan 1, 2006
oh shit! i forgot about the entire mob figaz camp, i thought that as a group they have had the talent to compete on a mainsyream level for a long time.

IVE

Feb 8, 2006
SORRY PEOPLE MAYBE RYDAH/ HUSALAH BUT NO WAY THE MOB FIGAZ AS A WHOLE OR THE JACKA SOLO, AP9 BEFO THE JACK. AP9 SIGNED WIT DEATHROW.

Feb 9, 2006
the original big nosed rapper baby HUMPTY MUTHAFUCKIN HUMP give that muthafucka a album shock he'll bring that shit back to the humpty dance days and have everybody shaken they muthafuckin heads...yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Feb 8, 2006
whoever wants it the most.... cause right now it dont seem like anybody from the bay hustlin and pushin themselves hard enough.... im mean 40 is goin to blow up..... but nobody else is pushin themselves nearly hard enough.... in my opinion everybody (FAB, turf, ya boy, etc.) can go big and carry the torch, but they aint goin to be too big if they just sit back and wait for the record labels to come to them..... cause they wont.... everybody knos its a mans game... sittin is for bitches.. till then, they'll stay local....