whos next 2 hold down tha bay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 11, 2005
what im sayin is the younger group of us mexicans......we ignorrant, u know that shit better than i do, i got people in LA, i dont wanna get shit all rowled up cuz i got my Keak up or sumthing bayish goin on, if u's a brown dood then u should feel me on what im talkin about

Oct 19, 2004
supavillain said:
what im sayin is the younger group of us mexicans......we ignorrant, u know that shit better than i do, i got people in LA, i dont wanna get shit all rowled up cuz i got my Keak up or sumthing bayish goin on, if u's a brown dood then u should feel me on what im talkin about
Im Black cuzzo but I do understand what you mean. I was just sayin that brown and brown relationships aren't gonna effect the Bay blowin up.

Oct 31, 2003
I see it like this...This questions answers are based on the RIGHT NOW. 4 months ago FAB wouldn't have made as many list, but radio play makes hero types emerge. If this question would were asked not even a year ago names like Quinn, Federation and Sean T would have came into the fold. I think the cats that have the best chance of holdin the Bay down (not that anybody cares) is

Keak-He is Hyphee...nuff said.
Quinn- He holds down the SF City like no other.
The Frontline-They do it different. Not on that Hyphee kick and the Bay needs that.
F.A.B.- Catchy/Goofy...entertaining.
Turf Talk-Great voice/Great connections
The Team- People like to party and that's what they give you...party joints.
EA-SKI- Great Producer
Ric Roc- Master slap maker
KMEL- Spinns= power (and sales)
And last but not least THE FANS TO GO BUY THE RECORDS AND NOT DOWNLOAD IT.

Add all of that togeather and throw in all of the new R&B and you have a sucessfull Bay.

djgo

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2005
the TEAM... more in depth.... clyde carson... he's the only rapper in the bay who seems the most different to me... his flow is calm, slow... voice works well for girly music like "good girl"... gangster music like "block 4 life"... or straight up club hits like "gettin hot"... but from what ive been reading on this forum... the team and the producer for "getting hot" (whose name i cant rly get into mind right now) are beefin... and i thought they worked well together and made slappers... so we'll see